Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Very scared

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 151 Replies
I am getting an abortion on Tuesday and honestly I am terrified....
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corticosteroid
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Do you have a good support system in place?

It's okay to be scared.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:03 AM
5 moms liked this
Why don't you keep it then?
sweettea1985
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:04 AM
Take a friend or family you can lean on. It's really not that bad.. I wouldn't use it as a form of birth control like some people but.. it's more mental than anything. Make the choice you can live with
Wife.N.Mommy94
by Bone's Wife on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:05 AM
8 moms liked this
Why would you kill a innocent baby? There are lots of families who can't have children, who would love that baby like their own. Please re think this. Are you really okayy with killing a baby?

I'm not gonna waste my time arguing over my comment. This is my opinion. You don't have to like it. I will not respond to comment that will turn into a argument over different opinions. So, don't try and waste my time or yours!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:05 AM
Yes my
Boyfriend my sister and my best friend

Quoting corticosteroid:

It's okay to be scared.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:06 AM
I have three with my ex and one with my bf and can't afford more. We live in a 3 bedroom and have full custody of the ones with my ex and we have no room or money and I was on birth control.

Quoting Anonymous: Why don't you keep it then?
corticosteroid
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:07 AM
2 moms liked this

Good.  Lean on them and don't be afraid to feel your feelings.

Quoting Anonymous: Yes my Boyfriend my sister and my best friend
Quoting corticosteroid:

It's okay to be scared.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh yes I am set on it this is the right choice for us. I'm just scared as it is a medical procedure and any medical procedure could go wrong.

Quoting sweettea1985: Take a friend or family you can lean on. It's really not that bad.. I wouldn't use it as a form of birth control like some people but.. it's more mental than anything. Make the choice you can live with
Scurrilous
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:08 AM
11 moms liked this

Shame on any of you trying to convince her what she should or shouldn't do. She needs support, not judgments from a bunch of strangers who know nothing of her situation. 

The nerve of some people... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:09 AM
2 moms liked this
First a fetus is not yet a baby. Secondly, if I wanted to adopt it out I would have come here and said I am adopting my kid.

Quoting Wife.N.Mommy94: Why would you kill a innocent baby? There are lots of families who can't have children, who would love that baby like their own. Please re think this. Are you really okayy with killing a baby?

I'm not gonna waste my time arguing over my comment. This is my opinion. You don't have to like it. I will not respond to comment that will turn into a argument over different opinions. So, don't try and waste my time or yours!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)