Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cannot deal with this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies
My DF and I were together with some friends and family earlier. We had a small disagreement, but got over it really quickly. I left about 11 because I was tired and so were the kids. We came home and he told me he was right behind me, well he didn't come home until just now. He came in and got in bed to try and curdle with me and woke the dog up so I asked him to take the dog out, he was slamming shit around and broke some dishes that were drying on the counter. He came back in our room and told me "if you ever put the fucking dog kennel in my daughters (my SD's) room again, I'll kick your ass you lazy bitch. He then came back to bed and told me that I'm a wh**e c*nt bitch and said he fucking hated me about 10-15 times. I just laid there, I didn't respond to anything. He told me in am a piece of shit and that he is going to throw my shit out in the front yard and I can move back to my "piece of shit parents house" for all he cares just as long as I'm not here. He told me "you humiliated me in front of my family for the last fucking time you dumb c*nt" He told me not to worry, that I won't be living here much longer. I just basically laid there and didn't say anything because tbh I was afraid of him.

I don't fucking understand what is going on. We were perfectly fine up until I left, he went and got drunk and then came home looking for a fight with me. He doesn't EVER talk to me like this when he is sober, and hasn't ever talked to me like this drunk before either. I mean sometimes he will come home and be an ass, but he has NEVER called me a c*nt before. He was so drunk he was having to hold onto the wall to stand up. I am so furious/hurt I am literally shaking. I guarantee he won't remember a bit of it in the morning.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
csxt99
by Jennifer on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:52 AM

So, how long do you plan to keep living like this?

zeenah
by Zarah on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:52 AM
7 moms liked this

Drunk words are sober thoughts. But in all seriousness no one is allowed to talk to me like that drunk or sober. 

Happy big sister to be! Nov. 2014!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:53 AM
I'm sorry momma
Keara20
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:54 AM
Yeah, I'd be done with that mess.
ATG499
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:54 AM

I'd make sure he woke up and found me gone.

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

(If you're on my Facebook, please don't say anything yet!!) 

Perstephane92
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:56 AM
3 moms liked this
Drunk or not, verbal abuse (or any abuse) is not ok. And if he gets nasty when he is drunk, he needs to stop getting drunk. If he can't, he needs to get help. And if he won't, he doesn't deserve you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:56 AM
It sounds like he didn't come home angry at you because he wanted to cuddle. Could he be the type of drunk that is easily enraged? Could breaking this dishes causes this? Not that it's. Valid excuse for treating you the way he did.

He might not remember, but ifeave the broken dishes for him to see. He needs to know how bad he was.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:56 AM
I'm just not sure what the hell I have done to him (besides raise his fucking kids)

Quoting zeenah:

Drunk words are sober thoughts. But in all seriousness no one is allowed to talk to me like that drunk or sober. 

exhaustedmother
by Amy on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:58 AM

I leave his drunken ass. You deserve better. Sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:58 AM
I'm agree

Quoting Perstephane92: Drunk or not, verbal abuse (or any abuse) is not ok. And if he gets nasty when he is drunk, he needs to stop getting drunk. If he can't, he needs to get help. And if he won't, he doesn't deserve you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN