Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hypocrites...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
So you don't want me to have a baby, and be on welfare, but then you judge me when I get an abortion because I can't afford the baby?.... And I AM on birth control. Things happen.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2014 at 4:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
csxt99
by Jennifer on Jul. 4, 2014 at 4:07 AM
2 moms liked this

Bingo! You must not have an abortion but they sure as fuck don't want the unwanted baby on welfare! They just want it born. They couldn't give two shits about what happens to it after that, just as long as it's born and not on welfare. They have no desire to help take care of it. That's your problem. You should never have spread your legs if you weren't prepared to support that baby.

Have I pretty much covered the flawed logic?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2014 at 4:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Pretty much! It's so easy to judge.

Quoting csxt99:

Bingo! You must not have an abortion but they sure as fuck don't want the unwanted baby on welfare! They just want it born. They couldn't give two shits about what happens to it after that, just as long as it's born and not on welfare. They have no desire to help take care of it. That's your problem. You should never have spread your legs if you weren't prepared to support that baby.

Have I pretty much covered the flawed logic?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2014 at 4:11 AM
3 moms liked this
More so what if the baby you have ends up gay? It can kiss those human rights they were fighting so hard for good bye.
csxt99
by Jennifer on Jul. 4, 2014 at 4:13 AM

I forgot about that. They would probably just want to send the kid to one of those behavior camps to 'fix' the kid- all at your own expense, of course.

Quoting Anonymous: More so what if the baby you have ends up gay? It can kiss those human rights they were fighting so hard for good bye.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2014 at 4:15 AM
Well of course! (Sarcasm)

Quoting Anonymous: More so what if the baby you have ends up gay? It can kiss those human rights they were fighting so hard for good bye.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2014 at 4:16 AM
Fuck that noise. Do what's right in your situation.
BGarcel
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 4:16 AM

Some women on CM absolutely digust me. They have no real morals, no real sense of right and wrong. They use their holy literature to do the thinking for them and never actually think about what they are preaching.

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 4:17 AM

No, you just need to stop being a whore and spreading your legs.

That is their logic.

Kiss-Me-Kate
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 4:17 AM
1 mom liked this

And if you're a minority, watch out, because they want to make it damn near impossible for that baby to vote in 18 years!

They also don't want to pay for a poor child to be educated. They want all the underclass kept down, kept from higher education. They want them just competent enough to work and make old white men rich, and just uneducated and poor enough not to raise a fuss or change anything.

Quoting csxt99:

I forgot about that. They would probably just want to send the kid to one of those behavior camps to 'fix' the kid- all at your own expense, of course.

deboramomof2
by 💋sweetcandy💋 on Jul. 4, 2014 at 4:17 AM
Ok

do what you want idc
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)