Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To the drinking and driving poster

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Your post, even though it is now deleted, was probably one of the most infuriating things I have ever read. You were upset with cops for letting you go for no fucking insurance card when previously, you drank 2 bottles of wine and were on your way to get MORE wine. When someone asked if you think you should have gotten a DUI, you said yes, then one you started being ripped to shreds said you were upset with the officer for letting you go due to no proof of insurance. You clearly have no moral conviction at all, and were more concerned with the insurance aspect of this story than the fact that you were DRUNK driving a car. Never mind if you had killed yourself, what if you had killed someone else? You literally have made me feel nauseous.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2014 at 6:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jul. 4, 2014 at 6:14 AM
Let it go hon, it was probably a troll.
Lostinindy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 6:15 AM
I totally agree. I hope you get into rehab. You seriously need help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 6:15 AM
Bravo! I backed out of that post because I had nothing nice to say.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2014 at 6:18 AM
She needs help for more than the drinking.

Quoting Lostinindy: I totally agree. I hope you get into rehab. You seriously need help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2014 at 6:19 AM
I hope no one would be so ignorant as to make up an elaborate story about drinking and driving. However, CM never fails to surprise me.

Quoting bmw29: Let it go hon, it was probably a troll.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2014 at 6:20 AM
Neither did I

Quoting mrswillie: Bravo! I backed out of that post because I had nothing nice to say.
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jul. 4, 2014 at 6:21 AM
I didn't read it but of course they would. It's better than the times people have made up stuff about dying kids and other horrible things.

Quoting Anonymous: I hope no one would be so ignorant as to make up an elaborate story about drinking and driving. However, CM never fails to surprise me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2014 at 6:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Relatively new to CM, so I've never had a dealing with these previous troll posts. That's horrible, people need help.

Quoting bmw29: I didn't read it but of course they would. It's better than the times people have made up stuff about dying kids and other horrible things.

Quoting Anonymous: I hope no one would be so ignorant as to make up an elaborate story about drinking and driving. However, CM never fails to surprise me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 4, 2014 at 6:27 AM
I missed that post but I can't tolerate people that think it's ok to drink and drive, I would have been as infuriated as you if I had read it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2014 at 6:33 AM
Basically it was a brag about how she got past a road block after drinking 2 bottles of wine, on her way to get more and she admitted she should have gotten a DUI but didn't. She also didn't get in trouble for failure to prove insurance because she was "someone" in the community. Of course, deleted the post when she was ripped to shreds.

Quoting Anonymous: I missed that post but I can't tolerate people that think it's ok to drink and drive, I would have been as infuriated as you if I had read it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)