Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I really do not give a damn if you are pregnant!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
2 moms liked this
My stupid as hell sister is damn near 45 years old, dating a guy a handful of years older than her oldest kid, and shes pregnant by this guy! The guy does NOT work. Refuses to work. My sister busts her ass with 2 jobs just to make ends meet. This guy is worthless but the way she treats him you'd think that he is made of gold!

Call me a calloused old bitch, but I really don't care for her pregnancy. She is expecting people to dote on her and buy her everything baby related, and is using her age as an excuse, saying she cant really get out like she used too, and always moaning and bitching about how sick she has been and how shes high risk because of her age.

STOP FUCKING CALLING ME!!!! I DIDNT FORCE HIS DICK BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!

I do NOT want to hear it. I do NOT want anything to do with this kid. She is pissed at me because I refuse to grovel at her feet and run to her every beck and call.

No point to this really. Just needed to get it out before I blow up.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2014 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1stpreggers
by on Jul. 5, 2014 at 6:46 PM
3 moms liked this
Let it out honey ! Now have a glass of wine and bath before you raise your blood pressure
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

She made her bed, she gets to lie in it. However, the child doesn't have anything to do with the way his parents are.

I don't blame you though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2014 at 6:51 PM
I understand being pregnant is fun for some. God knows I would LOVE to be pregnant again but im a single mom. I refuse to even have sex again until im engaged or married. Its a vow I made to myself and so far, ive done good in keeping it.

Her oldest son is 18. Her boytoy is younger than me, and I'm 28! She's 42, almost 43! It just pisses me off that shes using a pregnancy as a guilt trip to gleam pity and high priced baby items from people, cause ya know, her baby can ONLY have the best.

Quoting 1stpreggers: Let it out honey ! Now have a glass of wine and bath before you raise your blood pressure
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 6:52 PM
You sound delightful
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2014 at 6:54 PM
I know I dont want anything to do with this kid. I already know what's going to happen after the kid gets here. This dude is gonna pack up his shit and leave.

How do I know that?

HE HAS HIT ON ME WITHIN THE LAST MONTH!!!!

Yes, I told my sister. She called me a jealous, cold hearted bitch, that her Boo ( yes.....she actually said Boo ) wouldn't do that.

Quoting DanaG70:

She made her bed, she gets to lie in it. However, the child doesn't have anything to do with the way his parents are.

Ms_mom_81
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 6:55 PM

well, tell her if her body can't handle this pregnancy because of her age how will she keep up with that baby when it is born.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2014 at 6:56 PM
Im actually a very delightful person. I just cant stand when people try to pull pity trips for shit they knew what they were doing and getting into.

Quoting Momniscient: You sound delightful
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2014 at 6:58 PM
And here is where it comes in that I dont want anything to do with the kid.

Because she works two jobs, I will be the one she pawns the kid off on. She did it with her youngest ( and got outraged when he called me Mama ). I raised her youngest till he was jn 2nd grade!!!

Quoting Ms_mom_81:

well, tell her if her body can't handle this pregnancy because of her age how will she keep up with that baby when it is born.....

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Take a deep breath, like I said, she's made her bed, she'll just have to live with it, and will have to take care of the child on her own if he does up and leave her and the child. You don't have to have anything to do with the child, but it's still not the child's fault that his parents are they way they are.

Quoting Anonymous: I know I dont want anything to do with this kid. I already know what's going to happen after the kid gets here. This dude is gonna pack up his shit and leave. How do I know that? HE HAS HIT ON ME WITHIN THE LAST MONTH!!!! Yes, I told my sister. She called me a jealous, cold hearted bitch, that her Boo ( yes.....she actually said Boo ) wouldn't do that.
Quoting DanaG70:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2014 at 7:00 PM
You sound awful. The child is innocent and the way you talk about the child is awful.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)