Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Baby's dad... hated her, now wants to see her? Help...

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:28 AM
  • 508 Replies
I'm questioning his motives...? I've messaged him at every milestone, when I had the baby, when she first walked.. he either ignored or blocked me. He told me at 1m pregnant to "get rid of it" and after seeing a pic of her at 2m old he said "that thing ruined my life" and told his friends he wish "it never happened" and 'it' "would just go away." Invited him to first bday, no reply. Now she's almost 14m and I messaged his last offer to see her. Suddenly he said "Oh I was childish, we're cool now, I'm going to the Army. I'll see her." And I'm just blown away.. he's acting suspicious. Hasn't apologized for leaving me to fend for myself or for the horrible things he wished on our daughter or for missing the huge chunk of her life. Isn't making incredible effort to see her just said MAYBE if he one day gets a day off work, said he hopes I won't pursue child support. This just seems weird! For a guy who wanted us both dead so badly to just randomly talk to me like we've been friends this whole time ..what u think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
afmomma92
by Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
He's mental.
Mommy1438
by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:31 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm not some psycho baby mama. He is welcome to see her whenever he wants for as long as he wants (with me around watching like a hawk lol). I'm not going to keep his child from him but I don't want him here for her off and on for the next few years then suddenly disappear for years and hurt her. Wondering wth is going on????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bookwormx4
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:32 AM
18 moms liked this
He's mental... and I would pursue CS. But I am a bitch like that :-P
MamaSteph05
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:32 AM
76 moms liked this

He is going into the Army. If you pursue child support they will force it so he is hoping you won't.

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:32 AM
27 moms liked this
I'd only meet up in a public place and don't leave him alone with her
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:32 AM
27 moms liked this
Why would you try to get him to be in her life and then question it when he decides to?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
They both are!

Quoting afmomma92: He's mental.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Isn't your child in foster care?
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:33 AM
4 moms liked this
I would let him see the child, at my parents home, with my dad and brother there, just in case he goes crazy and maybe tries to hurt or take the baby. To rid himself of "the problem". Ya know......

BE CAREFUL. Ok?
Mommy1438
by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Uuuummm.... I really wouldn't fucking doubt it O,o maybe he seriously is skitzo or narcissitic... (almost 100% the latter). He told people he isn't worried about this baby because he'll just do better with his next one to make up for it. He uses girls to his advantage a lot for money, sex, when he's bored, when he fight with his parents to piss them off, etc. So wondering how/why he trying to use us...?

Quoting afmomma92: He's mental.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN