Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you could say anything you want to someone right now, what would it be and to whom? **Updated***

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:25 AM
  • 335 Replies
11 moms liked this

Me, I'd say to my BIL and SIL, you both are cheating on each other, neither love each other, the whole world knows, stop being fake on FB and pretending when we are all together.  

***I am trying to keep up with replies.  To those who have lost a loved one and feel there is something more to say.  Say it, I truly believe they will hear it!  And I'm sorry for your loss.

For those who have family that are toxic, let them go, don't feel obligated just because they are family that you have to have them in your life.  Life is too short to allow toxicity in it.

For those whos friends betrayed them, please accept it and forgive for yourself and move on.  And please don't be jaded, there are good people out there.

I wish I could take away every ones pain and suffering and help them find peace.  I hope this post has made some people feel better.  

by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jjames0991
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:28 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:28 AM
33 moms liked this

this is how I feel atm. Lovely monday~

jjames0991
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this

That is awesome!

Quoting Anonymous:

Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:31 AM
3 moms liked this
Can they be dead? I would tell my friend Marcus that I love him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:31 AM

LOL I need to make some more coffee before I go postal. I just woke up in a really foul mood and every little thing is irritating me!

Quoting jjames0991:

That is awesome!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:32 AM
6 moms liked this

My coworker..SHUT THE FUCKUP and take off the noise making dangly bracelets cause they are annoying as hell.

rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:33 AM
2 moms liked this
That was my question too. I'd tell my grandparents that they were the best and I love and miss them everyday.

Quoting Toonkasmommy: Can they be dead? I would tell my friend Marcus that I love him.
alexsmommy2010
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:34 AM
2 moms liked this
To my sil: yes we use medicaid for our son. I know dh could get a job and we can buy our own. But your kid is whiney but healthy. Our son sees some kind of dr every 6 months, therapy 1x weekly and has a lifetime condition that will always need treated. If dh had a job are you gonna watch my kid when i have to be at work in 5 min because of an emergency. I work 50hr a week at least and on call 24/7.
Side note-we live in a small town so there is no 24hr daycare and my typical shift is 3:30P to 8 am the next day.
jjames0991
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:35 AM

LOL!  I use to work with a woman (I say that very loosly) who wore her keys on a chain on her belt.  Such an annoying sound all day!

Quoting Anonymous:

My coworker..SHUT THE FUCKUP and take off the noise making dangly bracelets cause they are annoying as hell.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:36 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm feeling the same way, lol. My little pooper of a kid woke me up at the crack of dawn and guess who fell asleep and is still asleep on the couch?!?! I'm half tempted to wake his ass up, lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)