Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No you can't go anywhere with my child

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 112 Replies
My dd had only met her step mom once before my ex and her got married. My ex wanted nothing to do with us period, but his wife forced him to take me to court this passed december. Now dd's step mom thinks she can go all over the state and country with dd, no, just fuck no, you've only been around 9 months and before that told my ex to stay away. So no you have to get it in writing to leave the immediate city from ME, and my answer will be a fuck no every time.

Just to point out, my ex has been with her for almost 5 years, he left me when I was 5 months pregnant for her and didn't even bother to show up for dd's birth because he was out fucking her.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this
What does the CO say?
At some point when she's older she may want to go. Would you say yes then?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:07 PM
That dd's step mom needs written permission from me to take her more then a half an hour from home

Quoting LAXmom21: What does the CO say?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:11 PM
4 moms liked this
Lol, another bitter bio mom. Why would she have to get your permission in writing? Truth is, if he has visitation then you have NO SAY in where your dd goes and with whom during his visits....pisses you off, don't it?
LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:12 PM
What about when she's older and wants to go (hypothetically)?

Quoting Anonymous: That dd's step mom needs written permission from me to take her more then a half an hour from home

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:14 PM
I understand where your anger comes from and I'm sorry. She had no business being with him when he was with you. Seeing as you were pregnant also makes it worse. Where does she want to take your child? It would be one thing to take the child to movie or something. I don't agree with SM taking child out of town etc.... DAD should be with them, and YOU should be involved and agree to it before it's even considered. Anything else is just wrong.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Still needs it in writing, and I might let her

Quoting LAXmom21: What about when she's older and wants to go (hypothetically)?

Quoting Anonymous: That dd's step mom needs written permission from me to take her more then a half an hour from home

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol....wow.

My ss mom is jealous that she doesn't have time to do the things with ss that we get to do with him. But she would never say no or think that she gets to tell us where we can go with him. Within reason obviously. And its usually just me taking the kids places because dh works a lot.
Bm is happy that ss gets to go do things and isn't missing out on fun stuff.

Does your dd want to go with her?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this
She wants to take dd to arizona, utah, Colorado, and up to her aunts house 6 hours away

Quoting Anonymous: I understand where your anger comes from and I'm sorry. She had no business being with him when he was with you. Seeing as you were pregnant also makes it worse. Where does she want to take your child? It would be one thing to take the child to movie or something. I don't agree with SM taking child out of town etc.... DAD should be with them, and YOU should be involved and agree to it before it's even considered. Anything else is just wrong.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:21 PM
If dd's sm is taking more then 30 minutes away she needs my permission. Unless ex is with her

Quoting Anonymous: Lol, another bitter bio mom. Why would she have to get your permission in writing? Truth is, if he has visitation then you have NO SAY in where your dd goes and with whom during his visits....pisses you off, don't it?
AllieKat
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Fuck that noise.

Quoting Anonymous: She wants to take dd to arizona, utah, Colorado, and up to her aunts house 6 hours away

Quoting Anonymous: I understand where your anger comes from and I'm sorry. She had no business being with him when he was with you. Seeing as you were pregnant also makes it worse. Where does she want to take your child? It would be one thing to take the child to movie or something. I don't agree with SM taking child out of town etc.... DAD should be with them, and YOU should be involved and agree to it before it's even considered. Anything else is just wrong.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN