Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LIVE OR BEEN TO PA?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies
Hey! I am going to PA for the first time next month! I am very excited, I want the full experience! I will be about a half hour from Philly! What do I have to do, eat, or visit? What is exciting there? Let me know! Tia!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Clubpenguin
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Soft pretzels,water ice and cheesesteaks sesame place is nice but a little pricey. Hershey park is not too far

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:46 PM
Thanks! Any good landmarks?

Quoting Clubpenguin:

Soft pretzels,water ice and cheesesteaks sesame place is nice but a little pricey. Hershey park is not too far

my2boysandgirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:47 PM
Half an hour in which direction? There is lots of stuff to do. Are you willing to go to the city? How long are you here?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:47 PM
Sesame place? I hope they have a cicis pizza! I have seen commercials, but there aren't any near me! Chick fil a too!

Quoting Clubpenguin:

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
depends on which way. what town,
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:49 PM
4 days! Yes willing to tgo to the city not sure the direction, we are staying near Audubon most likely.

Quoting my2boysandgirl: Half an hour in which direction? There is lots of stuff to do. Are you willing to go to the city? How long are you here?
Clubpenguin
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

The franklin institue and t he art museum. Liberty bell. All the touristy stuff like Betsy Ross house and Ben franklin house are all in walking distance to each other.

Clubpenguin
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Chick fila is good

Quoting Anonymous: Sesame place? I hope they have a cicis pizza! I have seen commercials, but there aren't any near me! Chick fil a too!
Quoting Clubpenguin:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:50 PM
I know very little about PA. So I am trying to plan an itinerary. Not sure what town or which way. But I'll be in the state so.....what should I not miss out on?

Quoting notjstasocermom: depends on which way. what town,
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:52 PM
Ugh I hear people talking about it here on cafe mom and it makes my stomach growl. A lot of chains are not located in new england :(

Quoting Clubpenguin:

Chick fila is good

Quoting Anonymous: Sesame place? I hope they have a cicis pizza! I have seen commercials, but there aren't any near me! Chick fil a too!

Quoting Clubpenguin:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN