Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wish I could throw out .....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
All the battery operated baby toys in this house!
I'm convinced they're all possessed to some degree. Last night his "lappup", which has migrated to my bedroom floor, went off on its own and the batteries are on their last legs, so the voice had that weird demonic warped voice going on. Scared the heck out of me....
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol
My son had this toy dog that sang colors and stuff. It went off one night at three am, on it's own, and scared the shit out of me. I was like, nope. Saw that movie. Not going to investigate. Nice try demons.
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:11 PM

haha I babysat for people that had a battery operated play kitchen. I walked into the house after dark with the children. There was weird talking going on upstairs. I called the police and felt like a damn fool when it turned out to be a toy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Lol, my sister gave me one of those push around toys that play music when they move, it kept going off on the middle of the night so I've removed the batteries and keep it off ...

Quoting BrutalTruth: Lol
My son had this toy dog that sang colors and stuff. It went off one night at three am, on it's own, and scared the shit out of me. I was like, nope. Saw that movie. Not going to investigate. Nice try demons.
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Haha weve never bought our kids battery operated toys. Kids make plento of annoying noises without the aid of a battery operated device lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:13 PM
Haha, thatt awesome, I ask what noise makers are in a house all the time. I've heard wired things over baby monitors and Sony want to over react

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

haha I babysat for people that had a battery operated play kitchen. I walked into the house after dark with the children. There was weird talking going on upstairs. I called the police and felt like a damn fool when it turned out to be a toy.

Teeshann
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:13 PM
Lol. My friend gave dd this rocking horse and the thing is evil. I was downstairs alone and it went off. There is no saving this toy. I am throwing it out.
Osstie
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:14 PM
I love it when that happens :)
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:14 PM

Creepy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:15 PM
My son's were all gifts :/ except the lap pup.... His firstbirthday present.... I really really didn't want any and I swear if I hear " yellow star" repeat anymore I'm gunna lose it.

Quoting kmorales7690: Haha weve never bought our kids battery operated toys. Kids make plento of annoying noises without the aid of a battery operated device lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:16 PM
Im going to start taking batteries out at night. If they still go off I'll burn them down with the house...

Quoting Teeshann: Lol. My friend gave dd this rocking horse and the thing is evil. I was downstairs alone and it went off. There is no saving this toy. I am throwing it out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN