Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tell me about the worst date of your life..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies
I met a guy (online dating ughh NEVER AGAIN).. He picked me up to take me to dinner.. The restaurant had been closed down (seriously? nice planning skills!)

So we both decided at that point we were too hungry to wait to get into a decent restaurant and went to Subway.. Well we both got food poisoning it was terrible and yep there was no 2nd date after that BADDDD date I met my husband of very very very happy 5yrs this month
:-)

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Worst date was with a dude who wore a hat when I met him, the "don't let her know you're bald" hat deal. The date was awkward, he drank wayyy too much, and then wouldn't get out of my truck, said he wouldn't leave unless I gave him a kiss. Then a random dude started sneaking around in the dark outside of his home while I was arguing with my date to get the fuck out of my truck. So I shoved him out with my foot and took off. Lol

Weird and crazy. What's even crazier is that he called and apologized for it all and we actually became great friends! My favorite "how we became friends" story of all time.
Lostinindy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:22 AM
I went to prom with my best friends brother. It was his senior prom and his date canceled three days before. It was a total nightmare. My dress was black and navy and his tux was white. We ended up eating at Jack in the Box because he never made reservations. It was a total crap night. The things we do for friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobJar
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:25 AM
While on a first date with this guy he asked me if I knew what a 'golden shower' was. This was pre-cell phone days. I ended up going to the 'restroom' and left found a pay phone and called my BFF to come get me.
zeezoo
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Some guy tried to get me to go flirt with an older man while he was going to sneak around him and hit him in the head with a hammer. I thought he was joking until he pulled a fucking hammer out of his bag. I seriously started yelling and ran to the older guy and called 911.

Worst date.. EVER!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Met a guy in a small town he was dressed nice etc I was young teenager cruising around etc..he came to pick me up and had a huge hole in his sweater and a hole in his boots that made them look like they were talking to you seriously you could see his toe...we went to Applebee's in his town and when we were leaving his pshyco ex was in the parking lot glaring me down as if I knew who she was lol...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:28 AM
2 moms liked this
W T F..... O_O

Quoting zeezoo:

Some guy tried to get me to go flirt with an older man while he was going to sneak around him and hit him in the head with a hammer. I thought he was joking until he pulled a fucking hammer out of his bag. I seriously started yelling and ran to the older guy and called 911.

Worst date.. EVER!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:31 AM
Haha you stole her man! Maybe they had a shopping date?

Quoting Anonymous: Met a guy in a small town he was dressed nice etc I was young teenager cruising around etc..he came to pick me up and had a huge hole in his sweater and a hole in his boots that made them look like they were talking to you seriously you could see his toe...we went to Applebee's in his town and when we were leaving his pshyco ex was in the parking lot glaring me down as if I knew who she was lol...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:32 AM
Wow.. I would have just started walking home lol! Always great to have a BFF to count on!

Quoting RobJar: While on a first date with this guy he asked me if I knew what a 'golden shower' was. This was pre-cell phone days. I ended up going to the 'restroom' and left found a pay phone and called my BFF to come get me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:34 AM
That's pretty sad! That means he didn't even have reservations for the original date right? Unless he canceled them?

I'd love to see your dress! What year was that??

Quoting Lostinindy: I went to prom with my best friends brother. It was his senior prom and his date canceled three days before. It was a total nightmare. My dress was black and navy and his tux was white. We ended up eating at Jack in the Box because he never made reservations. It was a total crap night. The things we do for friends.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Lol they needed one for real! Sad part is I dated him anyway like an idiot for a few months! He was good hearted and she would tug his heart strings to get his attention and of course he cheated on me since we were not from the same town...now he's married to another girl with a kid...the last time we spoke he did apologise to me and told me I meant a lot to him and made a huge inpact on his life

Quoting Anonymous: Haha you stole her man! Maybe they had a shopping date?

Quoting Anonymous: Met a guy in a small town he was dressed nice etc I was young teenager cruising around etc..he came to pick me up and had a huge hole in his sweater and a hole in his boots that made them look like they were talking to you seriously you could see his toe...we went to Applebee's in his town and when we were leaving his pshyco ex was in the parking lot glaring me down as if I knew who she was lol...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN