Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Really Hate and Get Really Insulted when

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
People say that if someone cheats once, they'll always keep doing it.

You know how hard it is sometimes NOT to?
Do you realize how crappy it makes us feel?
Specially when you're in a committed relationship with someone you finally found love with and people put this crap in their head?

Some of you have no idea that although, yes, a person has repeatedly cheated, doesnt actually enjoy it or plan to do it the rest of their lives.

You guys... really. STOP believing everyone is the same.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
R00k
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:58 AM
3 moms liked this
Well, your life isn't over yet. And since it is just "so hard" not to cheat, maybe you will again. So maybe you aren't as changed as you would have us believe.

Wanting sympathy because you are just trying so hard not to cheat. Lol!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:59 AM
Just makes your guilty conscience itch when people say it, eh?
ncbirdie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:02 AM

Did you claim to have found love with any of the people you cheated on before?  How is this current person supposed to know that you've truly found love with them?  I think a person's history speaks for themselves.  If you get invovled with someone who was a known cheater, it shouldn't come as a shock if they end up cheating on you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:02 AM
Well i believe in the saying. And i always dump people when they cheat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:03 AM
No, it's not hard to cheat now that I'm with someone i give a crap about. I dont ask for sympathy. I ask not to be judged cause some assholes still cheat on people they claim to be in love with.

Quoting R00k: Well, your life isn't over yet. And since it is just "so hard" not to cheat, maybe you will again. So maybe you aren't as changed as you would have us believe.

Wanting sympathy because you are just trying so hard not to cheat. Lol!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:03 AM
Not the least bit actually

Quoting Anonymous: Just makes your guilty conscience itch when people say it, eh?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:04 AM

I cheated on my DH 5 yrs ago after 15 yrs of marriage.  I suck, I know.  I am terrible.  I will not do it again b/c I can't forget the look on his face when he found out. 

I was a complete tool for doing so.  I will not ask for understanding or sympathy for it (not bashing you, BTW). 

My DH is a good man and I am a terrible wife.  I thank GOD he forgave me (although I KNOW it bothers him still).  I have a lot more work to do.  So I understand where you are coming from. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:05 AM
No, never claimed to be in love with anyone else.

At some point there was someone I was falling for, never cheated on them either but it was definitely not love. I havent cheated in the last 2 relationships before this one actually.

Quoting ncbirdie:

Did you claim to have found love with any of the people you cheated on before?  How is this current person supposed to know that you've truly found love with them?  I think a person's history speaks for themselves.  If you get invovled with someone who was a known cheater, it shouldn't come as a shock if they end up cheating on you.

JackieGirl007
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:05 AM

Once a cheater always a cheater!

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Browncoat4eva
by Mackenzie on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:06 AM

If someone repeatedly cheated, it shows their character. Actions speak louder than words.

While I believe anyone can screw up, make a mistake, etc., and I don't believe one instance defines a person-- someone who does something like that repeatedly is not worthy of trust, IMO, and I couldn't be with someone I couldn't trust.

If the person doesn't enjoy it, but did it repeatedly anyway, then it does show it's part of their character and they have a particular mindset. 

Peace, and all that jazz...

~Mackenzie 

a Browncoat4eva 

...I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch me soar...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN