Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

questioning bm when it comes to her.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
Parenting skills?

I think she sucks. DS is always bruised up. Right now he has a cut on his foot and cuts on his elbow. She has explanation for them all.

Plus he throws temper tantrums here all the time. She insists he doesn't for her unless he is really tired.

He has a speech delay. I think if he was with me more he wouldn't. I raised 2 kids just fine.

She lives with her parents. They have been divorced a year and she still lives at home.

She is single. No siblings there

She lets him ride bike and walk in front of her.

She takes him swimming in the deep end. She lets him where he can stand with out a pack on.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:33 AM
What do you think of her?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:37 AM
I should add that she has pics of him on facebook swimming and no is around him. She just says the person backs up for a second while she snaps.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:40 AM
5 moms liked this
I think you're the problem! Stop being a helicopter step monster. Kids get hurt, it's what they do. What do you expect her to do, keep him in a bubble all the time? I have 3 sons, and all of them are always getting bruises and other stuff. It's normal kid stuff.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:43 AM
4 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:43 AM
How old is he? I think you need to back off and relax. You seem like you need a xanax.
chanizen
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:44 AM
2 moms liked this
Speech delays can occur in children who have received excellent parenting. You were likely lucky with your kids, not necessarily more skilled. Do you have 2 girls? It doesn't sound like you know anything about speech and language delays.

Active kids get cuts and bruises. Maybe he is more active with bm. Perhaps she questions that you don't allow him to play.

Isn't it lovely she has support and enjoys her parents home. How wonderful that ss gets to know his parents and enjoys most of her attention.

Bm sure is careful about safety! She prefers her active child where she can see him whether he is on a bike or walking. She is also teaching him to swim in the deep end! What a wonderful swimmer he will be.

It sounds like you are just looking to criticize op. Why so insecure?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:47 AM
He is 4.

Quoting Anonymous: How old is he? I think you need to back off and relax. You seem like you need a xanax.
IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:48 AM
I think you're being pretty ridiculous.

Sounds like she's doing a whole lot of nothing wrong.
metalmomma86
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:50 AM
You seem VERY overbearing. The kid probably throws temper tantrum due to not being able to breathe because you smother him.

Try to lighten up. Not your kid.
rockgal81
by Steph on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Seriously? THESE are your gripes? That she's raising an independant child who can ride his bike, swim and be active? You sound like you'd rather keep him in a bubble with you hovering right over him whenever he's doing anything. Just an fyi, he's probably throwing tantrums with you because he's BORED!! Let it go, lady...she's doing just fine!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)