Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

On the path to cheating, have you ever gone through this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
I found a "hide an app" app on my husbands phone. He has also admitted to going on dating sites so that he can get "attention" and have something to look forward to bc out marriage has been rocky. I'm so hurt by this bc he shouldn't be speaking to any other woman but me. Or should he? Am I making this into a bigger deal than it is? I know for a FACT that he hasn't cheated...yet. Is this normal for a man to at some
Point in his marriage, "explore" online to see if "he's still got it?" Have any of you gone through this? Help :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this
. He is out looking for ass while still with you. That is called cheating
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:42 AM

If you guys aren't already in counseling you need to be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:43 AM
I agree

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

If you guys aren't already in counseling you need to be.

rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Sorry. I've never been through this. I think a little innocent flirting to boost your confidence is ok every now and again but actively searching online wouldn't be acceptable.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:43 AM
I've been married 12 years and my husband has never looked online to see if he's still got it. Your DH is actively looking to cheat and that would not sit well with me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Right. He's not searching, but flirting. He's never given his number out or anything like that

Quoting rjsmommy214: Sorry. I've never been through this. I think a little innocent flirting to boost your confidence is ok every now and again but actively searching online wouldn't be acceptable.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Oh Boy that is so cheating. I never found an ap like that and I went all through my dh's phone I did find out he was on 2 dating websites though. Good luck.

mantyangel
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:45 AM

He is telling himself it isn't cheating, but he is definately on the path.  Do many men do this? Yes.  But it doesn't make it right and ends in cheating 99.99% of the time.  You both need counseling and he needs to be 100% committed to stopping the lieing and sneaking around and fixing your marriage or this will not end well. Sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:47 AM
What happened? What did he say? What did you do?

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh Boy that is so cheating. I never found an ap like that and I went all through my dh's phone I did find out he was on 2 dating websites though. Good luck.

NVL0707
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Counseling now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN