Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wtf !

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
So this morning somebody knocks at my door at 7:45am, i wasnt expecting anybody so i just didnt anwser. Then not even 1 minute after the knocking happens i hear somebody trying to open my door with a key. Then obviously the person wasnt able to get in even with a key because i have several locks that only lock and unlock from the inside. Then i go fast to see who it is without making a sound. I see a man who looked like my landlord but he just left right after he saw it was locked. Wtf? Then i wait for a call from him to see what he wanted and i was expecting a call asking if he could come him. Now its 11:00 and nothing. He never called. He probally saw i was home since the other locks were locked and left. I just wonder what the fuck he would be doing in my home if i wasnt here. He didnt even leave a notice or nothing. Im so pissed and feel like i dont have privacy. I wonder if this is the first time or if hes done this several times in the past but i just wasnt home.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
metalmomma86
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:57 AM
So call him and ask if he stopped by and why.
SmallTown_Momma
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:00 AM

why not call him and ask him what he wanted ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:01 AM

If you're a renter, why do you have more locks than the landlord has keys for?

BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:02 AM
That would piss me off. Call him and ask wtf he was doing.
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Quoting metalmomma86: So call him and ask if he stopped by and why.
deboramomof2
by 💋sweetcandy💋 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:03 AM
I would call him
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:03 AM
I dont have more keys. I have locks that lock from the inside only which dont need keys but can only be unlocked from the inside. When im out i cant lock them though because like i said it only lovks from the inside so somebody has to be home.

Quoting Anonymous:

bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:03 AM
I always had a chain on the inside of my apartments. A landlord isn't supposed to just come in without notice.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:04 AM

I would call him and ask him why he was trying to enter your house without giving you advance notice. He doesn't have to give advance notice in an emergency but otherwise he does

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:04 AM
This is what i thought. I know theres exception like if its an emergency or something but seriously if it were an emergency im pretty sure he would of called me by now.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I always had a chain on the inside of my apartments. A landlord isn't supposed to just come in without notice.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)