Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

5 Random Questions For The Bookworms!

Posted by   + Show Post

1. What are you currently reading?

2. Are you enjoying it?

3. What was the last book you read?

4. Rate your last book 1-5 stars 

5. What do you plan on reading next?

by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 1:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
BibliophileMom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Well since I gave up on the Mortal Instruments series:

1. What are you currently reading? Finally starting Rule tonight as soon as these kids heads hit the beds!!

2. Are you enjoying it? I'm enjoying the thought lol

3. What was the last book you read? Besides M.I.- Love, In English by Karina Halle

4. Rate your last book 1-5 stars: 4 1/2. I always enjoy her books though. I kinda didn't like the ending being wrapped up so fast though. It deserved more.

5. What do you plan on reading next? ^^^^^
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

The Heavens Before by Kacy Barnett-Gramckow

2. Yes

3. Havah by Tosca Lee

4. A million stars

5. Bathsheba by Jill Eileen Smith

cueballsmom
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Quoting mich2.0:

Nothing.I'm kind of burned out on reading. I think I need to find a different genre but Idk what.Whiskey Beach by Nora RobertsIt was ok. Idk. :/ 

what genre do you normally read? Or is it certain plot elements you prefer?

Personally, i prefer the main characters to be young adults or children. But I will and had read every genre out of boredom, lol. Id love to make suggestions, and I have an extensive e library so you don't have to waste money reading something you don't care for.
armywifey26
by Krissy on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:33 PM
2 moms liked this

This makes me sad :(

Quoting mich2.0:

Nothing.I'm kind of burned out on reading. I think I need to find a different genre but Idk what.Whiskey Beach by Nora RobertsIt was ok. Idk. :/ 

Bubbie0809
by Dreaded hippie on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this
1. To kill a mockingbird
2. Yes, I haven't read it in awhile
3. Hostile witness
4. 2
5.hardwired
armywifey26
by Krissy on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Johanna Lindsey is one of my favorite authors ever 

Quoting Tohru_Lynn89: 1. Silk and Steel by Kat Martin 2. Very much so. 3. The Pursuit by Johanna Lindsey 4. 5 stars. Couldn't put it down. 5. Not sure yet. I have several books I have not yet read.

OliviasMommy17
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting armywifey26:

1. What are you currently reading? The Unspoken by Heather Graham

2. Are you enjoying it? Yes. I am almost finished.

3. What was the last book you read? Ghost Moon by Heather Graham (Its a series)

4. Rate your last book 1-5 stars 4 stars 

5. What do you plan on reading next? The Night is Alive by Heather Graham (Another series)

mich2.0
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:37 PM

Quoting cueballsmom:
Quoting mich2.0:

what genre do you normally read? Or is it certain plot elements you prefer? Personally, i prefer the main characters to be young adults or children. But I will and had read every genre out of boredom, lol. Id love to make suggestions, and I have an extensive e library so you don't have to waste money reading something you don't care for.

I usually read romance novels (not smutty ones) or fantasy/supernatural fiction. I don't like thrillers or books that will make me cry. lol

Tohru_Lynn89
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:44 PM
The Pursuit is the first of her books I've read I think. I might have read more and just not remembered.

Quoting armywifey26:

Johanna Lindsey is one of my favorite authors ever 

Quoting Tohru_Lynn89: 1. Silk and Steel by Kat Martin
2. Very much so.
3. The Pursuit by Johanna Lindsey
4. 5 stars. Couldn't put it down.
5. Not sure yet. I have several books I have not yet read.

cueballsmom
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:50 PM
Quoting mich2.0:

Quoting cueballsmom:
Quoting mich2.0:

what genre do you normally read? Or is it certain plot elements you prefer?

Personally, i prefer the main characters to be young adults or children. But I will and had read every genre out of boredom, lol. Id love to make suggestions, and I have an extensive e library so you don't have to waste money reading something you don't care for.

I usually read romance novels (not smutty ones) or fantasy/supernatural fiction. I don't like thrillers or books that will make me cry. lol

Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Series) (Laurell K. Hamilton)

Try this one. I don't have adigital copy but its supernatural and has a good romance line without being silly. The origanator of the series is a grown up version of twighlight, except anita is a thrall who does not want to be a vampire. She's also hard core tough.

I would recommend odd thomas by dean koontz, but it made me cry, like a good solid cry.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)