Christians dont kill people, even in fights? Really... here are some facts. S/O
Listed are only events that solely occurred on command or participation of church authorities or were committed in the name of God.
* As soon as Christianity became legal in the Roman Empire by imperial edict (315), more and more pagan temples were destroyed by Christian mob. Pagan priests were killed.
* Between 315 and 6th century thousands of pagan believers were slain.
* Examples of destroyed Temples: the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegean, the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, and the Heliopolis.
* Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis were famous as "temple destroyer."
* Pagan services became punishable by death in 356.
* Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remain s of pagan statues.According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all Christian teachings..."
* In the early fourth century the philosopher Sophatros was executed on demand of Christian authorities.
* The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.