Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Quick..I need a suggestion

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, a lie....

DH and I have been dieting.  I totally cheated today, I ate a whole can of Pringles and a pint of ice cream.  Chips and Guacamole.  Yes, I binged ate and it was good!

He just called me and said he is on his way home and that he is bringing dinner home as a reward for us doing so well on our diet.  

I'm soooo full, so not wanting to eat.  If I eat one more thing I'm going to burst!  LOL

by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:11 PM
Replies (11-14):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM
No offense to the op if I am wrong but I think her kids are grown mostly. I doubt her gettting pregnant would be a major problem. My dh would say, Geesh just eat and shut up lol

Quoting Cocomicah: My DH would freak out thinking I was pregnant lol

Quoting Anonymous: Honey..I am so nauseous
Cocomicah
by time lord on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Lmaooo my poor dude is still traumatized from me being pregnant. :( I was sick the whole time lol. OP just eat again.. You only live once haha

Quoting Anonymous: No offense to the op if I am wrong but I think her kids are grown mostly. I doubt her gettting pregnant would be a major problem. My dh would say, Geesh just eat and shut up lol

jjames0991
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:27 PM

haha~Yep, I am old!  

My DH would tell me that eating will make me feel better.  lol

Quoting Anonymous: No offense to the op if I am wrong but I think her kids are grown mostly. I doubt her gettting pregnant would be a major problem. My dh would say, Geesh just eat and shut up lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:30 PM
i didnt even think u were old. Lol. Just beyond having babies. I imagine I'm not much younger than you. I'm not old.

Quoting jjames0991:

haha~Yep, I am old!  

My DH would tell me that eating will make me feel better.  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN