Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Young girl kills her baby, takes pics of his corpse, and post them on FB

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:30 AM
  • 135 Replies

ELMHURST — A young mom who reached her "breaking point" suffocated her 11-month-old to death by wrapping him in a sheet and then waited hours to bring him to the hospital dressed all in white, according to police.

Nicole Kelly told investigators she was having trouble raising her son, Kiam Felix Jr., alone, so she killed him, police and witnesses said.

“I reached my breaking point, I didn’t want him anymore," she told police, according to the Queens District Attorney's office.

Investigators said she watched him struggle to breathe before leaving him alone. Even after finding that he turned blue about 30 minutes later, she waited hours before bringing him to the hospital.

A day after the tragic incident, Kelly, who was charged with murder, posted on Facebook that she should have done more to protect her boy.

"Missing my baby boy so much wish there was some way I could bring him back to life," she wrote in a post. "I feel horrible knowing he passed away Am his mother I was supposed to protect him I know his spirit will always be around me I would never forget my 1st Born he will forever remain in my heart & his family hearts."

Police responded to a call of an unresponsive baby around 4 p.m. on Sunday, July 6, inside Kelly's apartment on 52nd Avenue, near 92nd Street, according to the NYPD.

When they arrived, they were told that Kelly, 22, and the baby's father, who did not live with them, had left to take the child to Elmhurst Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2014...-month-old-son

You can search her on FB and find pictures of her son, dead. It's terrible. People are going IN on her on her wall.

by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:31 AM
Disgusting.
booaura
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:32 AM
That's horrible. However, she isn't a 'young girl'. She's a woman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennJenn85
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:33 AM

tried to look her up on fb and nothing

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:33 AM

That's horrible.

angie729
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:34 AM

Thats sick. I looked for her fb and couldnt find it.

.lovemybebes.
by :) on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Stupid bitch.
stacey541
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
There is a link in the article linked in the post...

Quoting angie729:

Thats sick. I looked for her fb and couldnt find it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:36 AM

I got nothing on fb

KennyPooPoo22
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
i assumed newborn baby, not a nearly one year old. why not just put him up for adoption? i dont understand the mind set of these people.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)