Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm pissed off!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I have been in a grumpy mood today and told dh I needed a few minutes alone because I felt like crying. Mil moved in 2 months ago and has dementia and my sister who is my best friend just moved across the country for grad school. I feel I have good enough reason to be upset. Dh told me I have no reason to cry and I was being ridiculous. His father died earlier this year and now he always says shit like this because he thinks he is the only one allowed to have bad days. I really try to be supportive and I loved his dad too. Right now I just want to break his face.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JackieGirl007
by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:40 AM

Big hugs! Tell him you need his support too! Men don't always realize because we are strong that sometimes we are weak.

Book.Strumpet
by Fountain.Pirate on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:43 AM

*Hands you my heaviest cast iron skillet.*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha! I am glad that you don't think I am being a huge bitch. I really just needed a few minutes away from the kids and my mil and he had to make a federal case about it. I swear I should just up and leave for a day and see how he copes being with his mom having the same conversation 100 times.

Quoting Book.Strumpet:

*Hands you my heaviest cast iron skillet.*

mrsmoonbeam
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 1:00 AM
Huggs mama. Men can be asshats. I take care of my dad he has empysema and is almost blind. my sister lives here too but she cant help with a lot of the physical stuff because she is disabled with a degenerating back problem. but I can talk to her and that helps. I have a 13yr old son and isnt that just fun!.I swear between my dad and my son its like having two 13yr olds.. sometimes I just want to slap them BOTH!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN