Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I emailed Pizza Hut to b***h bc they f***ing deserved it!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 80 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Seriously...wtf is that??! Cuz it can't be my p'zone...

Normally, I'd never complain about something so trivial, but I actually thought they had given me an empty box!

Then came the stomach pain...

...now I remember why we never order Pizza Hut!

Am I remembering the p'zone completely wrong, or is this thing as jacked up as I think it is?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Yea...that shit wouldn't fly with me
babyblue415
by champagne on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Wtf? U call that pizza? Id be going back in to the store my self throw it at the staff and cuss they asses out and demand my fucking money back
JocelynsMommy30
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:17 AM
I would have taken it back and complained!
imakehimscream
by He screams on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:19 AM
I hate pizza hut abs that looks greasy
Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:20 AM
Reminds me of the time I went to steak and shake...ordered a mushroom burger. Said burger came missing the mushrooms...and meat😐 then the waitress asked if I took it off.

Quoting babyblue415: Wtf? U call that pizza? Id be going back in to the store my self throw it at the staff and cuss they asses out and demand my fucking money back
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Right?! I wish I could have sent them the pics but their customer service "contact us" option wouldn't let me attach any pics :/

If the people working in the store had seemed a bit more...idk, normal...or if this were the only item there was an issue with...I would have just asked them to remake it. Literally though, all 3 items looked and tasted bad. I doubt remaking it would make a difference.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Mobile Photo

Yea...that shit wouldn't fly with me
jorjiegirl
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:22 AM
Pizza Hut always makes me sick the same night or next day..
babyblue415
by champagne on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:23 AM
Oh no. They would have gotten an earful too

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: Reminds me of the time I went to steak and shake...ordered a mushroom burger. Said burger came missing the mushrooms...and meat😐 then the waitress asked if I took it off.

Quoting babyblue415: Wtf? U call that pizza? Id be going back in to the store my self throw it at the staff and cuss they asses out and demand my fucking money back
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:23 AM
Yeah that would piss me off
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:23 AM
Im hoping that's what customer service decides to do...none of the food tasted any good. Either way, it'll be another 5 years before I try them again!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)