Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dislike my stepson immensely

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies

Stepson is a 19 loud, disrespectful bad influence on my 8 and 12 year old sons.  He's a high school drop out, has done stints in Juvie and the county jail.  He refers to DH any my children as losers. Oreos, crackers, bastards and more. He swears at them, teases them and when I tell him to stop, I'm called a whore, crazy bith that sucks d**** in front of my children.  He steals their possessions -- video games, wii remotes, clothing and anything he can pawn or sell on the street.  I've told DH that I do not want him sleeping in our home because no one has the time to stay up all night patrolling the house.  Weve been married 15 years and if he continues to shove this terrible adult son down our throats, I want to leave.  My kids are nice kids and he's a influence I don't want then to be around.  

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:51 AM

then go

waddellfamily
by *NuTTerBuTTer :)* on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Nope I wouldn't want to be around that either. I would have left a long time ago. Your husband is ignorant if he keeps putting up with it. Sorry tho I know it is very sad. Sometimes the kids just turn
quinnsmom715
by Donna on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:52 AM

your husband allows his son to treat his little kids that way?i wouldnt be with a man who allowed someone to mistreat my kids..

WaffleHead
by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Yep he's a little bastard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2kids2dogs2cats
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Sounds like it is time for you to either leave or demand your husband not allow him in your home overnight.

If he has been around for 15 years, why hasn't someone gotten him some kind of help?  I wouldn't allow my kids around this for one more second.

strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:52 AM
I would haul ass
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sara-1989
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't leave my own house because of some douche. He'd be out and if his shitty dad didn't ahree, he'd be out as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:53 AM

I would NEVER allow my kids to be exposed to that.  That guy needs help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:54 AM

That's a really crappy situation.  Does he live there full time?

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:54 AM
You've been married 15years? Did the kid turn into an asshole over night? How'd it get to this point?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)