Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mom hacks!!! Do you have any?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
What do you do that makes your life as a mom easier?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:24 AM

Mobile Photo

My young toddler likes to fall asleep with someone in the same room and I dont have time to sit in his bedroom since I use the evenings for cleaning. We bought another changing pad and he falls asleep on it in the living room
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:28 AM
No one?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:29 AM
I have a morning routine that gets the day started off well. I make breakfast after the kids are in bed for the night, and give it to them first thing in the morning. That way I have about 30 minutes of peace and quiet to get me coffee, put the dogs outside, clean the cat boxes and grab some chow for myself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:30 AM
What do you make?

Quoting Anonymous: I have a morning routine that gets the day started off well. I make breakfast after the kids are in bed for the night, and give it to them first thing in the morning. That way I have about 30 minutes of peace and quiet to get me coffee, put the dogs outside, clean the cat boxes and grab some chow for myself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Whatever really, sometimes I'll scramble eggs with yummy stuff in them. If I'm going to give the kids bacon I definitely do that the night before because I bake it and that takes about half an hour. Sometimes I'll make rolls and sausage patties for breakfast burgers, sometimes I'll make a crock pot breakfast. It kind of depends on my mood and what we have around the kitchen for groceries. If I forget or just rack out the night before I'll just make granola and milk or cereal in the morning.

Quoting Anonymous: What do you make?

Quoting Anonymous: I have a morning routine that gets the day started off well. I make breakfast after the kids are in bed for the night, and give it to them first thing in the morning. That way I have about 30 minutes of peace and quiet to get me coffee, put the dogs outside, clean the cat boxes and grab some chow for myself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Bump
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Baking eggs in a muffin pan is awesome easy and healthy.
I've also heard about letting the baby sit in a laundry basket in the tub, putting coke tops on hangers so you can hang more stuff in less space making your own play dough and chalk is easy and cheap.
Jenniy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Cut up pool noodles make great edge protectors in a pinch. lol

Katt709
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:55 AM
I carry a pair of scissors in the diaper bag to cut down straws for kids cups. They are always too long!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Ive notice that. Pretty much have to sit in the child's lap

Quoting Katt709: I carry a pair of scissors in the diaper bag to cut down straws for kids cups. They are always too long!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)