Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im waiting for their mom to come by because I tripped her child at the park **UPDATE! She came by**

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:59 AM
  • 587 Replies
22 moms liked this
I had plans to take DS to the pool with my sister(the one who wouldn't go home lol) today. It rained earlier this morning, so I told her that plans had changed & not to come over.

Well, the sun came back out, so I took DS to the park instead. This is a park in our complex that we normally go to that is geared for toddlers, the older kids have their own park across the street.

Anyway, it was just us two and he was having fun climbing and sliding down all by himself.
Until two older kids came to the toddler park. I thought it was weird, but whatever.

They were too big to even get on the equipment, but they still tried.
One pushed DS off the slide and he fell and scrapped himself. He cried a little but still wanted to play.
Yes, I did tell those kids to knock it the fuck off,and they were leaving.

But on their way out, they tripped DS and laughed. So I tripped them back and told them not to ever fuckin touch my child again. They ran to get their mom. So I told them which building Im in and Im waiting.

It's not even noon yet. I hate summer breaks.

UPDATE:
Mom came with the little asshole. She was extremely apologetic and tired of his shit too.
He didn't tell her the whole story of course, but she saw my son and made him apologize to him. I, in turn apologized to her son. She said she understood why I did it, and he deserved it.
Apparently his dad is no longer in the picture so he has been acting out with his friend and this wasn't the first time she had to apologize on his behalf.
She gave me her number and told me to call if anything else happens.
by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couture-mommy
by She.Me.Her on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:59 AM
I never told them which apartment Im in.
Ill see her before she sees me.
daniellegirly26
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:01 PM
4 moms liked this
I can't stand ignorant kids like that! I would have tripped them too
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:02 PM
5 moms liked this

So torn. Part of me says it's really wrong for an adult to trip a child but that's laughing at the idea of it is winning. Hope your DS is ok. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:03 PM
3 moms liked this
Staying classy, I see, as usual.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:04 PM
11 moms liked this

You  shouldn't  have  done that.  It  doesn't  matter  if  you  were angry  at what  they did.  You  never  touch  someone  else's child. You  can be charged with  assault  on a minor  regardless  of what they did to your son.  Hopefully  they will be too  scared to tell their  parents   because of what  they  did to your son.

tattedmommy730
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:05 PM

awwww i hope hes ok.  Just make sure he knows that not all older kids are big stinking jerks

couture-mommy
by She.Me.Her on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this
He had a scrape on his forehead from the trip and one on his leg from the push off of the slide.
I gave those fuckers ONE chance.
They were evil.

Quoting Anonymous:

So torn. Part of me says it's really wrong for an adult to trip a child but that's laughing at the idea of it is winning. Hope your DS is ok. 

PPCLC
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:06 PM

As tempting as I understand you wanting to do this, what will you say (now that you DID trip a minor in defense of the little chit doing it to your child) to the lad's Mom should she show up? How old was the boy?

couture-mommy
by She.Me.Her on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:07 PM
15 moms liked this
Too many commas

Quoting Anonymous: Staying classy, I see, as usual.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:07 PM
6 moms liked this
I generally like you, so I'll just back on out of this post.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN