Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I didn't know it would be like this....

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:52 PM
  • 126 Replies
1 mom liked this

I told my husband, he's not dear right now, that I would have ONE threesome with him as part of an apology for leaving almost seven months ago. Well, he told me today that if I fall asleep when we have a "date" over again that he is going to fuck her all night until he can't fuck anymore. Then he's gonna have her sick his dick until he can't stand it anymore. Why the hell would someone say that to his wife?? He's still mad that I went to sleep when the chick that I had no choice but to allow to sleep in our bed Sunday night went to sleep. He says she wasn't asleep. She sure looked it to me. Now I don't know if I can trust him to be faithful to me. He says that I cheated when I left him for three days and was actually forced into sex with someone ( he refuses to believe me on that). Well, he has actually cheated on me while me and his son were in the house. He even admitted to it two months later. Now it sounds like he's one of those once a cheater always a cheater types of people. 

I'm a Bible believing, Jesus praising, church going, pro-life supporting mommy of one angel on earth, step mom to two beautiful children, wife of an amazing man, stay at home wife and mother that has been saved with amazing grace by the blood of Christ

by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FictionFan
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Hmmm...
EarlGrayHot
by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:54 PM
6 moms liked this

Why would a husband even ASK his wife to do this?  This will not erase that you left.  Personally, I think you should never have come back if this is the way he treats you.  He has no respect for you and he clearly wants to cheat, which is what a threesome is.  Leave and don't look back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Train wreck.
olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Too much.
AvantGardener
by extremely humble on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:56 PM
18 moms liked this

So I tried to read the first few sentences, then I skipped to the siggy. Now I'm just drinking my coffee and watching.

corticosteroid
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:56 PM
4 moms liked this

Time to change your signature.

hopeful_leslie
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Im sorry am i missing something here?!?! You agreed to have a threesome as an apology? That was your first mistake. Id tell him right where the door is!!
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Well, good luck with that incredibly fucked up situation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dancing_Dragons
by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Toxic relationship. You both need to move the F on from eachother. 

Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:58 PM

oh boo-hoo you poor baby................not

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN