Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

shhWelcome to Mom Confessions!

Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! You can even post ANONYMOUSLY here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
2. What talent do you wish you had?
3. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
4. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? 
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

I hope you enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Replies (151-154):
sugarpie4424
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello, I'm new here my name is Terri and I'm 44 yrs old stay at home mom with five kids,my kids range from 21,20,18,16,and 14 basically I'm here at home by myself during the day.And of course my husband .

elli20
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:24 AM
3 moms liked this

1. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster? Nope
2. What talent do you wish you had? Mad painting skills
3. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Some else...except my 6 year old who moves and talks a lot in his sleep. In that case, alone.
4. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?  Yes
5. What's on your mind today?  Life

I guess I will introduce myself! I am in my later 20's...I have two crazy, terribly cute boys, 1 (19 mos for the moms who keep track that way)  and 6.  I am currently a single mom while my boyfriend of 3 years is living in a different town to over come his drug addiction.  He's been clean for over 120 days now and doing amazing so I'm super proud of him.  We've been through some crazy times but we've made it and hopefully he'll get to come home in a few more months.  I have one child with him (the baby) and the oldest is from a previous relationship and his dad sucks, mostly.  Things have been rough recently but God has pulled us through and it's starting to look up for us!

jctorres0721
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

1. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster? No
2. What talent do you wish you had? Singing
3. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Someone else
4. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?  No
5. What's on your mind today? wondering when my period will come LOL

Im 29 been married for 4 years and have 2 children ages 12 and 6. Hubby and are currently trying to concieve our first baby together but sadly in the past 4 years we have had 2 miscarriages and now we are taking fertility drugs in order to concieve. I live in Lilburn GA which is a suburb about 20-30 min north of atlanta. I have 3 dogs. My big boy is Scout he is a pit/border collie mix and my babies are Ice and Coco. Ice is long hair mini weenie and Coco is a chiweenie. She just had her 2nd litter with Ice. Pups are currently 3 wks old. So technically right now I have 6 dogs.....oh and a turtle.

mommyof2_17
by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this
1. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster? Yes sometimes
2. What talent do you wish you had?I wish i could sing
3. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Alone
4. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? No i dont think so
5. What's on your mind today? Registering for next semester classes

Im DeAndra! Im 26 yrs old with two crazy beautiful kids: a 3 yr old boy and a 19 month old girl. I have been married for almost 5 yrs. Im currently in Nursin school to get my LVN and steadily move up. I start my last semester at the end of August. So excited!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)