Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BEEP BEEP mother-f**r!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 177 Replies
86 moms liked this

On the bus coming home today, there was a 20-something father with a stroller.  He did the considerate thing and pulled the stroller into the bus, instead of hanging at the door blocking the way. 

Unfortuantely everyone who got on after him were assholes.  Even though there were seats available.  Several people decided to bottleneck at the entrance. 

When it was the dad's stop, he got up and said loudly "Scuse me, stroller coming off the bus!"

Everyone purposely looked away and just slightly shifted.  This happens A LOT.  It happens to me ALL THE DAMN TIME.  And yes it's VERY frustrating.

But this dad is my hero!

After an exasperated sigh he cheerfully bellowed "BEEPBEEP MOTHERFUCKERS!!" And then just PLOWED his stroller through the people LMAO!!

The people were jumping to the sides, holding poles and trying to pull their feet out of the way as this guy just slam-barreled his way off the bus lmao!

I have bee tempted to just push people, but the gleeful way he hollared beepbeep motherfuckers was just hilarious.  

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
drowningmama
by vendetta on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I like it!

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol. Ive never been on a bus, Id like to try it sometime.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

lmao. Never been on a bus, are people really that rude?

Turtlekot
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:06 PM

Love it......same approach I wish I could have taken while cocktail waitressing at a packed bar.  If I have to say excuse me six times.....the next you get an excuse me and a check into boards (hockey style).  The next time I pass....they make sure to get the hell out of the way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:07 PM
That is awesome.
lanes_mom0109
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:07 PM
Lol
pokemongirl0191
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this

lol thats awsome. people do that in my city too. thankfully there are two doors on the city buses in my city. the frount one has the pay box though.  but its handy if your getting off and someone is in the way. most most the time its people complaining they have to move out of their seats for the stollers/ elders or people with walkers or whellchairs cause they get the frount seats no matter what. 

Jukebox_Jenny
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:08 PM
Hahahahahahahaha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this

yes, all the time lol

Quoting Anonymous:

lmao. Never been on a bus, are people really that rude?

redneck.crazy
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:08 PM
Lmfao.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN