Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the difference?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Between a bisexual and a pansexual?

if you are a pansexual, what are you attracted to?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:41 PM
I know bisexual people are attracted to both men and women... I'm not so sure what pansexual means...
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:42 PM
Apparently, there are more than 2 genders now. Bi refers to male and female, pansexual includes them all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:42 PM

Pansexuality, or omnisexuality,[1] is sexual attractionsexual desire,romantic love, or emotional attraction toward people of any sex or gender identity.[2][3] Self-identified pansexuals may consider pansexuality a sexual orientation,[3] and refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that genderand sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.[4] The Oxford Dictionary of English defines pansexuality as, "not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regard to gender or activity".[5]

The concept of pansexuality rejects the gender binary, the "notion of two genders and indeed of specific sexual orientations",[3] as pansexual people are open to relationships with people who do not identify as strictly men or women.[3][6]

wikipedia

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:43 PM

bi is only men and women

pan is,men,women,trans,hermaphrodites ect

katemckenzie
by Kate on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Pansexuals, such as myself, are not only attracted to men and women, but also those who don't identify with either gender, those who identify with both, and those who are transgender/transexual.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)