Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

can anyone here read auras?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

im just curioius on what color it would be and what it means. can you tell from a picture?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Pink_Sunshine_
by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Yes..ahh let me look into my crystal ball. I see crazy.

JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:46 PM

I have seen them in real life but never from a picture. My son had a yellow aura once, it was crazy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:47 PM

what does yellow mean?

Quoting JackieGirl007:

I have seen them in real life but never from a picture. My son had a yellow aura once, it was crazy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:48 PM

Yellow Aura

Yelllows—part of the action color group—are fun loving, energetic free spirits who are creative, joyful, and inspirational healers. Yellows are affected by their senses—touch, feel, sight, taste— and must be constantly stimulated on all levels to feel comfort, success and happiness. Boredom sometimes leads them to destructive behavior, or they may become disruptive and distracting to others. They measure success by the amount of joy they experience everyday. They can become great leaders by lending their positive energy to worthy causes, projects and people. Yellows have gentle, jovial natures and should be careful that while they are out pleasing and loving everyone else they do not neglect their own personal needs. The downside to their magnetic presence is that they attract hangers-on and followers. Unless a Yellow has a friend, co-worker or loved one to help direct their energy, it may be spent on less worth causes.

This was to you OP, I had no idea while doing this someone already mentioned yellow. 

crescentstar2
by Anne on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:48 PM

try the psychic realm

JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:48 PM

It means good things. Something about spirituality. I had only ever seen white before that so it stood out like crazy.

Quoting Anonymous:

what does yellow mean?

Quoting JackieGirl007:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:52 PM

that acutally describes me very well

Quoting Anonymous:

Yellow Aura

Yelllows—part of the action color group—are fun loving, energetic free spirits who are creative, joyful, and inspirational healers. Yellows are affected by their senses—touch, feel, sight, taste— and must be constantly stimulated on all levels to feel comfort, success and happiness. Boredom sometimes leads them to destructive behavior, or they may become disruptive and distracting to others. They measure success by the amount of joy they experience everyday. They can become great leaders by lending their positive energy to worthy causes, projects and people. Yellows have gentle, jovial natures and should be careful that while they are out pleasing and loving everyone else they do not neglect their own personal needs. The downside to their magnetic presence is that they attract hangers-on and followers. Unless a Yellow has a friend, co-worker or loved one to help direct their energy, it may be spent on less worth causes.

This was to you OP, I had no idea while doing this someone already mentioned yellow. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:52 PM
I Wes once accused of having a black aura by some crazy patient because according to her i wouldn't help her.
Meanwhile i just spent 20 minutes with her and she was done, bu she forgot she had already been seen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)