Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH got this email from BM..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
We never have ever compared "love" between parents.

SS has been dreading going to BMs for awhile now. I post occasionally, my SS6 is with us approx 65% of the time, his mom lives at her moms apt and they (BM and SS) share a room.
He bit himself a few weeks back because she never played or spent time w him and always left to go to a friends. Now he says she goes out to eat when he goes to bed, and comes back late at night. So much more has happened.. but too long to write.

SS was upset when he saw BM pull up, but we just asked for loves and told him to have fun w his mom the next couple days.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
What was the email part?
petie1104
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:09 AM
I done see the email.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:10 AM
Below. Lol forgot to hit add picture...

Quoting petie1104: I done see the email.
rgba
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Sounds like maybe you guys aren't keeping your disdain for BM a secret, and you need to do a better job of embracing her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:15 AM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like the boy hears you two talking about his mother
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I would talk to her or depending on how your relationship is have your husband do it, and nicely tell her how your step son feels.tell her that he feels like he doesn't feel like he is important to her.that it might be fun for them to have a mommy son day and stay up a little late and watch a movie, or maaybe only go out when he's not there but try not to make her feel like you're judging our attacking her.his emotional needs come first her wants.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Cause you assume we do? We save all BM talk for when he is there or at school. When he's home we don't talk about BM unless SS brings stuff up.. even when he does we don't downtalk BM, we encourage him to talk to her about how he feels. He is very open, but this just does not seem like something he would say..

Quoting Anonymous: Sounds like the boy hears you two talking about his mother
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:20 AM
DH gave up on trying to talk to her, they are CO not to discuss issues unless it pertains to his health/emergency, school, etc. Personal things are to not be discussed (per BMs wishes.)

Quoting Anonymous: I would talk to her or depending on how your relationship is have your husband do it, and nicely tell her how your step son feels.tell her that he feels like he doesn't feel like he is important to her.that it might be fun for them to have a mommy son day and stay up a little late and watch a movie, or maaybe only go out when he's not there but try not to make her feel like you're judging our attacking her.his emotional needs come first her wants.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:20 AM
Well how am I suppose to know that? I was just commenting on your post, I wasn't trying to offend you

Quoting Anonymous: Cause you assume we do? We save all BM talk for when he is there or at school. When he's home we don't talk about BM unless SS brings stuff up.. even when he does we don't downtalk BM, we encourage him to talk to her about how he feels. He is very open, but this just does not seem like something he would say..

Quoting Anonymous: Sounds like the boy hears you two talking about his mother
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN