Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Kelly services work at home jobs?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

Hi everyone! I am a stahm of three little girls and i want to start earning some money. I noticed an online ad for kelly services for being a trouble shooter of apple products. This sounds like an awesome opportunity but i am a little leery at the same time, Is this a great job?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
caligirl7613
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Ive heard of kelly services. I *think* they are a pretty reputable company
Spam72
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 9:22 PM
If you work at home you don't have time to be mom. It's a job. It's not like watching tv where you can sit with the kids and watch tv. You should focus on work if you are getting paid
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 12, 2014 at 9:23 PM

yes I understand that :)

my girls are going to be in school next year *the youngest is three and is heading off to preschool*

Quoting Spam72: If you work at home you don't have time to be mom. It's a job. It's not like watching tv where you can sit with the kids and watch tv. You should focus on work if you are getting paid

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 12, 2014 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I have my resume in with Kelly Services and I haven't heard anything from them.  It's been at least 3 months and all I've received is generic emails saying that they were looking for positions for me.  My resume is kind of tricky though, I am a former children's librarian, and I have a 4 year gap in my employment because I've been a sahm.  Apparently no one is looking for a librarian to do wah jobs.

KarissaA
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 9:26 PM

I've done the Apple Job.  They expect silence.  You can't do it AND take care of your kids.

If your children are old enough to stay quiet and take care of themselves and will not knock on the office door at all (well, except a REAL emergency), it can work.  If not, don't bother unless you've got a babysitter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 12, 2014 at 9:28 PM

what happens if there is not complete silence?

Quoting KarissaA:

I've done the Apple Job.  They expect silence.  You can't do it AND take care of your kids.

If your children are old enough to stay quiet and take care of themselves and will not knock on the office door at all (well, except a REAL emergency), it can work.  If not, don't bother unless you've got a babysitter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 12, 2014 at 9:59 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Death

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting KarissaA:

KarissaA
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:44 PM

By firing squad.  :D

Quoting Anonymous: Death
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting KarissaA:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:05 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN