Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband doesn't sleep with me POLL

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 155 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you and your husband sleep together in the same bed ?

Options:

Yes, we sleep together in the same bed

No , we don't sleep together in the same bed

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 288

View Results

My husband have been married 15yrs & he hasnt been sleeping with me in the same bed for , it has to be over 3 years .He uses the excuse " he has no room " because our son sleeps with me , but we have a king bed plenty of room . I really feel disconnected with him anyway lately & this is just another thing adding to it . Is there anyone else who is married & for whatever reason don't sleep together in the same bed ? How long have you been married & how long have you not slept in bed together in the same bed ?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crysiann
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 12:30 AM
2 moms liked this
How old is your son? Why is he sleeping in bed with you? Maybe your dh would like some alone time in bed with just you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2014 at 12:30 AM
Dh and I on average do not sleep in the same bed. He works midnights and I'm a SAHM. On nights he is here he's usually up half the night and finally crashes on the couch. He'll come in if he wakes up but usually ds and I get out there and he's zonked out lol.
Sally-Diane
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 12:32 AM
That's kind of sad. Have you thought about making your son sleep in his own bed? This is one of the many reasons I have for not co sleeping. I need 'my time" with the hubby :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2014 at 12:32 AM
Sleep in the same bed but no sex in 2 yrs. It's like why be in the same bed then, kwim?
crescentstar2
by Anne on Jul. 13, 2014 at 12:33 AM

When he is home we always sleep together

tisha826
by Tisha on Jul. 13, 2014 at 12:34 AM
4 moms liked this
Time for the son to maybe start sleeping in his own bed?
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Jul. 13, 2014 at 12:34 AM
3 moms liked this

You can't see why your husband doesn't want to sleep in the same bed as you AND your son every night?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2014 at 12:36 AM

My in laws don't sleep in the same bed.  It has been about 5 years since for them and they have been married for 45 years.  Have you thought about having your son sleep on the floor.  Both of my children have slept in bed with us but now they are on the floor in our room. 

mommy211983
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I would move the kid out. Our bed belongs to me and my husband. My son co sleeps sometimes but we both choose for him to. Nothing wrong with a child having his own bed if the mom and dad need alone time.
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 12:36 AM
4 moms liked this
I have 2 twins that I push together to make a King. We're observant Jews and we don't have physical contact during my period, so I separate my bed for those 12 days a month. I've been married 18 years.
Little advice, take it or leave it. Sometimes your marriage takes priority. If having your kid in the bed is creating tension and problems in your marriage, this is a time to give it a priority and have your kid sleep in his own bed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)