Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the kinds of guys I meet...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

This is my luck as a single mom. I am a college grad with a full time career. I somehow meet all the wrong guys. Here are some of those types:

-Hot guys who turn out to be broke or jobless after lying to me about their job situation

-Cocky/stuck up guys who act like they are gods gift to women

-Single dads who just want to bang

-Single dads who are too clingy

-Single dads who have too much drama with their ex

-Single men with no kids who want nothing more than just to bang

Where are the men who have real jobs, take care of their kids, and have no drama? I dont have drama with my bd, in fact he isnt in the picture and when he was he never had a problem with me dating someone. I dont want one night stands either. I am almost 30. I am not into being a slut. I also dont want to sleep with guys too soon or with every guy I meet or go out with. I stopped going on dates back in December because I was just done. I stay home every night alone with my kid. I paint my nails and wrap my hair in curlers and watch late night tv.

Please help me with this rut!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 1:54 AM

lmbo!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 13, 2014 at 1:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I like your avi. It really spoke to me just now lol.

Quoting Amybelle:

lmbo!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 13, 2014 at 1:56 AM
3 moms liked this

They are happily married.............

Quoting Anonymous:

This is my luck as a single mom. I am a college grad with a full time career. I somehow meet all the wrong guys. Here are some of those types:

-Hot guys who turn out to be broke or jobless after lying to me about their job situation

Where are the men who have real jobs, take care of their kids, and have no drama? I dont have drama with my bd, in fact he isnt in the picture and when he was he never had a problem with me dating someone. I dont want one night stands either. I am almost 30. I am not into being a slut. I also dont want to sleep with guys too soon or with every guy I meet or go out with. I stopped going on dates back in December because I was just done. I stay home every night alone with my kid. I paint my nails and wrap my hair in curlers and watch late night tv.

WickedOpal
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 1:57 AM

That was me before Adult Friend Finders.  Honestly, I was using them for my physical needs and then DH got back in touch with me during that time.  I wasn't looking for anything serious and it found me.  Go figure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 13, 2014 at 1:58 AM

But there has got to be a few who have not been married yet. I havent been married yet. I was career and college focused for the past 5 years though.

Quoting Sassy762:

They are happily married.............

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 13, 2014 at 2:09 AM

I tried online dating and it was nothing but bad luck. I couldnt bring myself to do it again. Let alone just for a hookup.

Quoting WickedOpal:

That was me before Adult Friend Finders.  Honestly, I was using them for my physical needs and then DH got back in touch with me during that time.  I wasn't looking for anything serious and it found me.  Go figure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 13, 2014 at 2:15 AM
I think after 30 something men are either married, divorced, or there is good reason why they were never married in the first place. Maybe you aren't looking hard enough in the RIGHT places.
WickedOpal
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 2:16 AM

That's a swinging site.  LOL  Online dating didn't work, but for that, it seemed to work just fine.  Go figure.  LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

I tried online dating and it was nothing but bad luck. I couldnt bring myself to do it again. Let alone just for a hookup.

Quoting WickedOpal:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 13, 2014 at 2:29 AM

I know, I just mean I couldnt bring myself to meet strangers online for sex. Not my thing.

Quoting WickedOpal:

That's a swinging site.  LOL  Online dating didn't work, but for that, it seemed to work just fine.  Go figure.  LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting WickedOpal:

WickedOpal
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 2:34 AM

Oh, HAHA!  Some people don't realise what kind of site that is.  LOL  I didn't reconnect with Dh on there though.  He found me through Yahoo IM.  Just so it's made clear.  He's a lot more vanilla than I am.  He never even knew it existed until I showed him. 

Many people are not as...um....open...as I am.  I have always looked at it as a physical need and put no emotional element on it, unless that was the intention.  KWIM?

Quoting Anonymous:

I know, I just mean I couldnt bring myself to meet strangers online for sex. Not my thing.

Quoting WickedOpal:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting WickedOpal:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN