Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

From a Homeless living in a hotel mom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this

I have a right to post about my difficult times and vent my feelings !

I am doing the best that I can .  My family is not unworthy .  Anyone can end up homeless .

Please don't be so quick to judge.   People who are going through hard times shouldn't be put down or judged or made to feel like they are worthless .    

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reading.Rainbow
by LeVar on Jul. 13, 2014 at 10:38 AM

I won't bash you.

prdmama1154
by on Jul. 13, 2014 at 10:39 AM
I hope things improve for you soon.
mom2the.rescue
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 10:39 AM

hopefully things get better for you.  My best friend lived in a hotel with her son for a while.  She now owns her own home with 2 kids and a nice boyfriend.

LadyNCVE
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Best of luck and God bless! Don't worry about these ol' biddys. Anyone can judge from afar.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 13, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Praying for you and your family I was always taught people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.My situation is not the best but your blessings will come you just have to pray I didn't have a job for a long time. I didn't know how my bills were going to be paid but threw prayer god bless me with a job.I will be keep you in my prayers forgot what others think about you I use to always worry about what others think I finally realize I was sending myself to a early grave by stressing so much because I was worrying about what others were thinking about me.I feel like people should help others instead of judging one another that's why the world is the way it is now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 13, 2014 at 10:47 AM

It sucks you're in this situation, but it's not really true that ANYONE can end up homeless..

Peace.Love.Pink
by on Jul. 13, 2014 at 10:48 AM

I was there. I hope you guys find a place soon. We were homeless and both working full time jobs when something out of our control happened to our apartment. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 13, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Of course anyone can end up homeless. Only death is guaranteed in life.

Quoting Anonymous:

It sucks you're in this situation, but it's not really true that ANYONE can end up homeless..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 13, 2014 at 6:36 PM

I guess, if every member of my family died, and we lost our jobs, and we had to spend our severence package money on something really crazy, like someone sued us or something, and all our stock plummeted, and we couldn't cash out our 401ks, like all within a really short timespan. I can basically guarantee though.

Quoting Anonymous: Of course anyone can end up homeless. Only death is guaranteed in life.
Quoting Anonymous:

HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 6:41 PM
You can't take people on here serious. Most people are far ruder here than IRL.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN