Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sex sent me to the E.R.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

I was watching that show last night and it got me wondering the stories that has been untold. (If you're not familiar with the show, it airs on TLC on Saturday nights where I'm living.) I'll share mine.

I was 18 at the time when this happen and very naive.

I was with this guy for two months before we started having sex. We had just celebrated my birthday and things were progressing fast. I wanted to do some anal sex. Ive heard about the pleasure that comes with it but also the pain at the beginning. So I figured since the guy was smaller in size the pleasure would outweigh the pain by a long shot. He told me that I had to prepare for it, so when we were doing foreplay he brings out this metal ball called a ben wa ball. So anyways everything was going great, really getting into it. and then he stuck it in my butt. I jumped back and literally fell off the bed and hit my head on the dresser. I was ok and shook it off. Then we started back again and literally it was better than before. We were really getting into and after a couple of tries of attempting,we had anal sex. Feel asleep and went on with our life.

Fast forward to a couple of days, I started having a little discomfort in that area. I figured something had been ripped or something from the anal sex. I soak in a tub for couple of minutes and that seemed to work. Couple more days went on and the pain was unbearable. I couldn't sit for long period of time and it burned. I couldn't use to bathroom or anything. I got worried, I called him up and he took me to the hospital. I ended up in the E.R. for the longest time. I live in a small town and everyone know everything about you. I get a phone call from my grandmother who is a preacher, she starting asking quetions. Luckily at that time they were sending me to the X-Ray department. Took X-Rays and waited for the results. About 20 minutes later the doctor comes back and tells me I had a blockage. He shows the X-Ray and there was round image showing.

I had been admitted to the hospital until I passed the ben wa ball.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OMGLasersPOWPOW
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:31 PM
So after sex you didn't wonder where the ball disappeared to?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:32 PM

How did you not know there was a ball in your butt?

rache71
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:32 PM
Ouch! Sorry for your pain. On another note Dh and I love that show. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Hahaha. Sorry. Hahahaha

notdown4games
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:33 PM
Lmao :)

I've had a few e.r. mishaps stemming from sex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:37 PM

I really didn't pay attention. The ball was small and I guess after the sex I went to sleep. when I got up he already had cleaned everything up. We didn't do inventory then, but now I do when I have sex. You live and learn to pay attention to detail.

Quoting Anonymous:

BrittSam2011
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol you had a ball shoved up your butt. I'm curious as to why neither of you thought to take it out before he started doing anal. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:38 PM

It sounds like you have a stretched out butthole of no return.

Quoting Anonymous:

I really didn't pay attention. The ball was small and I guess after the sex I went to sleep. when I got up he already had cleaned everything up. We didn't do inventory then, but now I do when I have sex. You live and learn to pay attention to detail.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:38 PM

You know just how emabarassing it is. lol. I almost wanted to contact the show and tell my story. I would love to see them portray that one. lol

Quoting notdown4games: Lmao :) I've had a few e.r. mishaps stemming from sex.

corticosteroid
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:40 PM

How do you manage to find your way into your bra and panties every morning all by yourself?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)