Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

totally disappointed.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies
1 mom liked this
So, today was my birthday. And the first time I have seen DH in a month. He asked me to cook breakfast for us this morning, and I did. No big deal. Then, he ate in the living room in front of the tv while me and our son ate at the table. Well, by time everyone got their food and I finally got my son to eat, my food was cold. I just let it go and went about cleaning up my little man. Well, DH asked me if I wanted to go out tonight for my birthday. I said absolutely and we started talking about where and what not. The rest of the day goes by and DH goes to get his hair cut, does some other running, and is gone the majority of the day. He is now fast asleep while I am dealing with a cranky two year old, who DH woke up at 6 o'clock this morning because he couldn't wait to see him.

He refuses to get up and said he is tired. I haven't slept in two days, and when I do sleep it is only for two or three hours at night. I am exhausted, and have been for some time. Is it wrong for me to be pissed off that I didn't get anything from DH, not even a break from the constant craziness that is my life now?? I am so disappointed and upset... I don't know why I get my hopes up -_-
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ARACMOM
by on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:07 PM
I'm sorry. Happy Birthday.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:09 PM
Thank you :-/

Quoting ARACMOM: I'm sorry. Happy Birthday.
oryxx31
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:09 PM
I'm sorry, happy birthday though!
Get little bit to sleep, jack up the monitor next to dad's head and call a girlfriend, maybe? Hope your day gets better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Thank you.

I think I am just going to go out. I don't really have girlfriends, so I don't know who to call. Maybe I will just go to a bar and have a drink or two. I have only been to a bar once since I turned 21... 2 years ago.

Quoting oryxx31: I'm sorry, happy birthday though!
Get little bit to sleep, jack up the monitor next to dad's head and call a girlfriend, maybe? Hope your day gets better.
seraphimsong
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Happy birthday
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Thank you.

Quoting seraphimsong: Happy birthday
imakehimscream
by He screams on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Happy birthday
oryxx31
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Have fun! Go in and tell the bartender it's your bday, you will have instant friends for the night.
Good for you btw!

Quoting Anonymous: Thank you.

I think I am just going to go out. I don't really have girlfriends, so I don't know who to call. Maybe I will just go to a bar and have a drink or two. I have only been to a bar once since I turned 21... 2 years ago.

Quoting oryxx31: I'm sorry, happy birthday though!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:13 PM
Thank you.

Quoting imakehimscream: Happy birthday
babygirl4326
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Happy Birthday, hope that you feel better soon.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN