Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Loved him then too

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I have a Facebook account, but only because my husband insisted about 2 years ago. I haven't used it in a year and a half. If someone messages me it shows up in my email and I email them back, but in past year and a half that's only happened a handful of times. I hate Facebook.

Anyway. My sister has always competed with me, especially with guys. Went had a very rough childhood and while it bothered me when we were teens, after I was about 18-19 I couldn't care less. She has issues and hold she would get help. She went her way I went mine.

Over the years she has been a whore, slut, married slave, emotionally abused, physically held against her will, drugged, bad stuff. She escaped and came back home. Since then every guy is "the one", she latches on, but also keeps her eye out for the next one and constantly flirts, but swears she isn't.

She's stated to contact old friends from high school, guy friends, and had dated a bunch of them over past couple of years. Then her nuts does up and it is on to the next.

I got a message from a guy friend who was a close friend to me then but we haven't talked in a very long time. He says she's been asking him why he hung out with all of us, could it have been because of her? He told her no, it was because he and I were close. She didn't take this well. She is now bashing him around Facebook and stalking him sorta. All the while she is still on the last guy. He ended his message saying he still thinks about me and over the years we've been out of touch has never stopped thinking about me. And she has made him realize he has been in love with me for 15 years o.O

I loved him then, but valued our friendship way to much to act on anything. When I graduated I went to college, my family moved, saw him once at a mutual friend's funeral about 3 years after I went to college. It was 5 minutes. But apparently when others post pictures and info on Facebook and tag the account I don't use, he's been keeping up to dated on these things with me.

Weird, creepy, or is he just head over heels? What the heck should I do with this?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:09 PM
Bump!
scold-01
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Are you still married to DH?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Give it a try. Won't know till u give the guy a chance.
lovemysnugbugs
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:14 PM
Are you still married?
scold-01
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:16 PM

OK, my advice is this: If your still married ignore the man, it will only cause issues between u and your DH. If your NOT married, then speak to the guy and see where it goes....REALLY SIMPLE>>>>>

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Only together because we agreed it would be better financially to live in the same house instead of two household for time being. He has his room, I have mine. We are separated.

Quoting scold-01:

Are you still married to DH?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Answered right above this reply.

Quoting lovemysnugbugs: Are you still married?
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Are you still married?
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:22 PM
I had a guy I dated over the summer of 1995 friend me last October. He often told me that I was the one that got away. I didn't really encourage him, but I noticed last week that he is no longer my friend and I am blocked. I guess his wife didn't like it that he was talking to me. I don't know if he did the blocking or she did, but he hasn't tried to contact me in however long. I'd say his feelings weren't that deep,
So for you, if he doesn't try to see you, I'd say it's not really all he's saying it is.
cakklove
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Creepy and I would stop talking to him if you value your relationship with your husband.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN