Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Went paddle boarding for the first time and... (Pic)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

I seriously stink at it! It's much harder to stay balanced then I thought it would be but I'm going to blame that on the fact that I'm 6ft tall.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenesis509
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 11:52 PM
I like it on the river dh says its a lot harder in the ocean but I'm afraid of the ocean so I'm good
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 13, 2014 at 11:55 PM
We have family in California that say I need to come try it on the ocean. No thanks! I was wobbly on a tiny lake on a windless day.

Quoting jenesis509: I like it on the river dh says its a lot harder in the ocean but I'm afraid of the ocean so I'm good
jenesis509
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 11:57 PM
The wave will take you down! Lol but its fun on a river or lake when you get use to it I want to invest in one permanently

Quoting Anonymous: We have family in California that say I need to come try it on the ocean. No thanks! I was wobbly on a tiny lake on a windless day.

Quoting jenesis509: I like it on the river dh says its a lot harder in the ocean but I'm afraid of the ocean so I'm good
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Jul. 13, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Never been!

You can't tell from that picture you sucked at it, you are standing on it like a pro lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2014 at 12:00 AM
We have kayaks that we use a lot, but my sister received this paddle board from her husband for Mother's Day. I think I prefer the kayaks but I can see the paddle boards being a better work out.

Quoting jenesis509: The wave will take you down! Lol but its fun on a river or lake when you get use to it I want to invest in one permanently

Quoting Anonymous: We have family in California that say I need to come try it on the ocean. No thanks! I was wobbly on a tiny lake on a windless day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2014 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Luckily it's a still picture and not a video or it might be a different story! Lol

Quoting mlg1989: Never been!

You can't tell from that picture you sucked at it, you are standing on it like a pro lol
jenesis509
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 12:01 AM
I want a kayak too lol =) I love being out on the water period it's easier swimming with a paddle board though

Quoting Anonymous: We have kayaks that we use a lot, but my sister received this paddle board from her husband for Mother's Day. I think I prefer the kayaks but I can see the paddle boards being a better work out.

Quoting jenesis509: The wave will take you down! Lol but its fun on a river or lake when you get use to it I want to invest in one permanently

Tea_Love
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 12:02 AM

ooo was it fun? I have always wwnated to try it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2014 at 12:03 AM
We love ours! I found a great deal on the ones where you ride on top and they work great for our kids. I'd highly recommend them over the ones where you sit down inside of them.

Quoting jenesis509: I want a kayak too lol =) I love being out on the water period it's easier swimming with a paddle board though

Quoting Anonymous: We have kayaks that we use a lot, but my sister received this paddle board from her husband for Mother's Day. I think I prefer the kayaks but I can see the paddle boards being a better work out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2014 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
It was! Something new to try!

Quoting Tea_Love:

ooo was it fun? I have always wwnated to try it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)