Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Vague FB post is vague

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

So I have to ask. Whats the deal with vague facebook posts. I wouldnt say I login to facebook a lot. On average I would say 2 maybe 3 times a week if that. Sometimes going weeks without getting on. But every time I log on, I see similar posts from just about everyone. Someone bitching to some no named person about something vague.. who is apparently not on their facebook page.  Then there is the posts like... " I had enough with all you on my facebook saying crap to me, so im letting some of you go. If you are here you made the cut...." ( ummmm okay??? lol). Then there are posts I see.. " omg im so done with this. im moving on with my life and getting rid of the drama. Im sick of everything. So now on im going to be drama free" ( then a few weeks later the same person is making the same post. Then a few months down the line they are making yet another post like that lol.  

IDK I just find it funny and wondering if im the only one who sees this? Do you have people on your FB page that do this too? I would say that half the people on my FB friends list are people I knew in my past. Old HS friends or childhood friends, old friends of the family or past coworkers etc. So I dont really talk to them outsid of facebook. Its funny/strange to me because I dont really post things like that if I post at all.I just kind of talk to people on their posts. I might update if something is really exciting happening. Like expecting a child or something like that. I dont ever say what im eating/ate, or when im out of toilet paper.. I even had someone who would post about taking a poo lol.  Its just so silly to me. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2014 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 2:39 AM
I haaaate those. I'd love to see someone man up, and tag someone in their bitchy rant.

Because, talking to people in person about your issues is a thing of the past.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2014 at 2:42 AM
One person on mine keeps bitching about moving, how no one has offered to help and bitches about her dh. Yet, she does nothing. I'm close to blocking her posts.
deboramomof2
by 💋sweetcandy💋 on Jul. 14, 2014 at 2:44 AM
I hate seeing those ...

i just want to tell them to stfu no one cares lol
Scarlet_begonia
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 2:48 AM
That is, to me, an unfriend if they do it more than once. I actually keep mine pretty limited, so if someone constantly posts "Why did this happen" or whatever, I'm not your damn counselor, why did what happen? And I'm not going to feed into it saying "oh my god, what happened?"
rebeccarae
by Bec on Jul. 14, 2014 at 2:50 AM

My aunt did that, CONSTANTLY and I told her if she wants to do  a call out, stop being a coward and say a name. She blocked me! Lol

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 2:52 AM
I utilize the "hide" button a LOT.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2014 at 2:57 AM
Its kind of like some of the posts on here. someone will post something and they get nasty responses or people are bitching about something but dismis any advice or people take famly fights drama or personal fights and drama to face book and people get sick of it. Its kind of like CM with a much larger audience. atleast with CM you have to make a post before people can comment with face book people can just post whatever on your facebook page. it would be like if everyone else in your groups could read whatever anyone said to any post you made. I would hate to see what facebook would be like if they had an anon button shudder
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 2:59 AM
I'll i see in my news feed is pix of kid or pix of food lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 14, 2014 at 3:00 AM
I don't really get on facebook because of all the bullshit, but I still have it up because I have family members from another country whom I don't see. I get on every few months and just look at my messages and respond to them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2014 at 3:08 AM

Yeah I dont get it either. Why not see them face to face or message them. Hell! if you are going to do it, why not add their name so the rest of us know who they are talking about lol. I mean whats the point in dogging on someone to your family/friends or who ever if you arent even going to point them out on it? lol. 

Quoting Loveavision: I haaaate those. I'd love to see someone man up, and tag someone in their bitchy rant. Because, talking to people in person about your issues is a thing of the past.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)