Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did your child's note to the tooth fairy crack you up?

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2014 at 11:34 AM
  • 17 Replies

Did your child's note to the tooth fairy crack you up? The Stir is doing a roundup of hilarious tooth fairy notes. Please share your child's note here -- or if you don't have a photo of the actual note, tell us the funny story!

by on Jul. 14, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leissaintexas
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 11:35 AM
We're supposed to leave a note? Huh. Oh well. We didn't really do the tooth fairy thing anyway. They knew it was us.
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jul. 14, 2014 at 11:47 AM

No, some kids leave a note for the tooth fairy, not the other way around. :)

Quoting Leissaintexas: We're supposed to leave a note? Huh. Oh well. We didn't really do the tooth fairy thing anyway. They knew it was us.

Pink.Frosting
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

One of them did.  My daughter's tooth came out while we were eating in a restaurant and we couldn't find it.  We looked all around the area where we were sitting but couldn't find it anywhere.  We think maybe she swallowed it with food.  So since she didn't have a tooth to leave under her pillow, she left a note that said, "Sorry I don't got no tooth."  Lol.

MomNCombatBoots
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Mine didnt write ti tooth fairy, but she did draw a picture of santa and forgot too give him pants...lolthankfully he was unisex i guess, nothing anatomical in there. It was funny, i thought anyway.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 14, 2014 at 12:40 PM

My daughter lost her first tooth in May and wanted to keep it so I told her to write her a note and ask if she could since the tooth fairy's supposed to take it with her.  Of course we let her keep it but she almost ruined it bc she left a place for the tooth fairy to answer and I was afraid she'd recognize my writing lol.  

TB78
by Tasha on Jul. 14, 2014 at 12:58 PM

We started helping the tooth fairy out last year when our son started losing his two bottom teeth. He has never written a note to her.

Btw The tooth fairy is Real!! Have you never seen the Rise of the Guardians ;-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2014 at 3:11 PM

She made a little paper fan and taped a little paper "swing" on it for the fairy! My dad told her not to expect money but to thank Jesus instead, which made it harder for me because I keep Jesus and the fairy/Santa/bunny thing separate by saying the latter three are "magic" whenever she asks, and I had been leaving her money for her other teeth. So I gave her the money under her pillow as usual but found a coloured piece of paper that she doesn't know we have/wouldn't recognize, and drew a heart on it. And put that paper away. She was really happy the tooth fairy left the little paper with the heart. Silly Grandad making my life complicated! LOL!

MicheleJM
by Phoenix on Jul. 14, 2014 at 4:07 PM

No but ds11 used to write to Kirby, the little pink guy from the cartoons and the Mario game.  Sometimes I'd write back as Kirby also.

sheloveearth
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 5:14 PM

One of my DDs left a note because we lost the tooth.

"Dear tooth fairy, I think I ate my tooth. It came out when I was eating a sub and now it is gone. I promise a tooth really did fall out. I guess it is ok for no money because I don't have a tooth to sell you"

I guess she thought the tooth fairy bought teeth from the kids LoL The tooth fairy responded with "thank you for being honest, you will always be rewarded for your honesty! Have a toothriffic day!"

She was super happy the next morning. :)

-_-
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 5:56 PM

My sons never did, but they loved the tooth fairy. My daughter wants nothing to do with 'her' - because she keeps the teeth. She asked me if the cleaning fairy (she knows that's me) can take her teeth, clean them, and give them back with a dollar and 2 cents.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)