Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So annoyed!

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 6:07 AM
  • 9 Replies
Haven't slept at all yet and the baby is going to wake up any minute now. The next 24 hours is going to suck :/ I feel sick, my legs feel numb for some reason preventing me from sleeping and DH is snoring his butt off I'm so frustrated right now.
by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 6:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 6:09 AM
I'm not sure what's going on. But I hope your day goes better then you think it will.
Hugs!!!
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 6:10 AM
Right?! Lucky for me, DS is at the sitter's today because I work 4pm to 5am. But shit, I'd have loved to be asleep by now!
Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 6:14 AM

call a friend and schedule a nap.

mybumblebe
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 6:14 AM
Me too! Literally haven't slept since last night and won't get a chance to until tonight. Have a 8 months old and I can't wait for her bedtime already. Have a good day!

Quoting Loveavision: Right?! Lucky for me, DS is at the sitter's today because I work 4pm to 5am. But shit, I'd have loved to be asleep by now!
mybumblebe
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 6:15 AM
Thanks

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86: I'm not sure what's going on. But I hope your day goes better then you think it will.
Hugs!!!
mybumblebe
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 6:16 AM
I hope I can take advantage of her nap time. She's been all over the place this past week (8months old) thanks!

Quoting Foolynroo2:

jjames0991
by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 6:18 AM
Aw, sounds like your night was crappy, hope your day is better.
Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Just remember - they grow old quick - this isn't forever , just get through now and you will be okay.

Have a good day and get to bed before DH tonight, have him put baby to bed and go up and lay down hopefully you will be asleep before the snoring starts.

Quoting mybumblebe: I hope I can take advantage of her nap time. She's been all over the place this past week (8months old) thanks!
Quoting Foolynroo2:

mybumblebe
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 6:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks have a great day as well!

Quoting jjames0991: Aw, sounds like your night was crappy, hope your day is better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)