Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ONLY IN OUR COUNTRY!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 109 Replies
2 moms liked this

Why are these things not being built for our children in the foster system who come from horrible families, who have been abused in so many ways?

Wake up people, we take better care of those who are breaking the law that aren't even citizens than we do our own law abiding citizens.  I am sorry but I think it is ridiculous for anyone to think this is ok!   No wonder our country is becoming such a joke to other countries.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/157649-50-million-luxury-resort-illegal-children-paid-feds-saunas-swimming-pool-fitness-gym/

The Obama administration has awarded a $50 million contract to a charitable group to buy a Texas resort hotel and transform it in to a 600 bed facility for juvenile illegal aliens.

palm-aire-tennis1

work-out-room-palm-aire

palm-aire-resort1

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2014 at 7:07 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2014 at 7:34 PM

That is great, only didn't go through though bc of public relations.  So basically only bc many in this country are waking up.  Something like this should not even be put on the table imo.

Quoting Texor:

Get your panties out of bunch.  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/16/feds-to-house-illegal-immigrants-at-multimillion-dollar-hotel/

Texor
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:01 PM

We have to do something with these children.  We cant just "send them home" - and I don't mean this in a humanitarin way, but a legal way.  We do not have extradition agreements with those countries, like we do Mexico. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That is great, only didn't go through though bc of public relations.  So basically only bc many in this country are waking up.  Something like this should not even be put on the table imo.

Quoting Texor:

Get your panties out of bunch.  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/16/feds-to-house-illegal-immigrants-at-multimillion-dollar-hotel/

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:03 PM
I am sure there is a way to send them home and giving them basicslly a luxury hotel is not the answer.

Quoting Texor:

We have to do something with these children.  We cant just "send them home" - and I don't mean this in a humanitarin way, but a legal way.  We do not have extradition agreements with those countries, like we do Mexico. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Texor:

Texor
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:09 PM

I'm not sure you understand....legally we CAN'T send them home. Without an extradition agreement, our Constitution applies. 

Quoting Anonymous: I am sure there is a way to send them home and giving them basicslly a luxury hotel is not the answer.
Quoting Texor:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Texor:

tinybluemoon
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:10 PM

Well what else are we supposed to do with the kids? Expermentize them? Lock them in the sewers? You're nuts if you think that will be a nice place for children to live. My son spent 6 weeks in a orphange as a toddler when his biomother died and they were locating his grandparents and he still has nightmares about it now at 8 years old. It will be a horrible, horrible experience for those children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:13 PM
7 moms liked this

Homeless vets can't get basic health care, our children are suffering academic decline, our economy is barely making it and the answer to all of this is to ignore it and give a lavish lifestyle to law breakers. I swear bleeding hearts won't be satisfied until this country is officially a third world nation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes there is a way to fast track these kids home, we send our lazy ass judges in there and make them look these kids in the eye and send them packing.

Quoting Anonymous: I am sure there is a way to send them home and giving them basicslly a luxury hotel is not the answer.
Quoting Texor:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Texor:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:15 PM
I don't see nothing wrong with that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)