Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My dh lied about having a vasectomy!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Guess how I found out?!? I found out we are pregnant with our 6th...and 7th baby! I'm so pissed at my dh for lying, but I can't exactly turn away any help right now, what should I do?!?!

completely serious and I need help!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine did too!! We now have a 4yo daughter. He stuck by his story for along time bt finally admitted he lied bc he wanted a child. I was very upset all my children were in school. It took me months to believe I was pregnant but now our daughter is 4 and I would not change it for the world!

waddellfamily
by *NuTTerBuTTer :)* on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:14 PM
So bc of his stupidity your having fucking twins? Oh fuck no I would so so so keep him off me the whole fucking time being pregnant and make him sleep on the couch and change every single diaper if there are any(?) When he is home! Until new babies are here. Where yoy thinking about keeping them?
o0gone0o
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:15 PM

It's a same day procedure. Depending on the urologist some do it in office with lidocane shots and the guy bent over the table, others do it in a same day surgery center where they put the guys under.  When they do it that way they either cut the same way as the in office or they do a single small hold and do everything through there.

Quoting wkukid: Doesn't that require a hospital stay and surgery?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Go have an abortion  and tell him afterwards.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Congratulations on your 6th and 7th baby. 

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:17 PM
This

Quoting Serabeth06:

I'd be calling an ambulance to come pick him up off the floor, after I kicked him in the balls hard enough to do some damage. Probably ought to schedule some prenatal care, marriage counseling, and definitely get a tubal after you're done with this pregnancy.

abuckalew
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Why don't you get your tubes tied?
poietes
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:18 PM
5 moms liked this
I don't understand how you don't know. I mean when my Dh got it done I had to sign a release, I read the aftercare paperwork to make sure we did everything that needed to be done and I saw the stitches in his sack. I find it all kinda odd.
graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Yikes good luck
-PB
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:20 PM
3 moms liked this

This...

Quoting Anonymous:

Go have an abortion  and tell him afterwards.

Or at least tell him that you had an abortion and then tell him two days later that you didn't.  Hopefully that will get the point across.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN