Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My dh lied about having a vasectomy!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Guess how I found out?!? I found out we are pregnant with our 6th...and 7th baby! I'm so pissed at my dh for lying, but I can't exactly turn away any help right now, what should I do?!?!

completely serious and I need help!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Replies (31-40):
poietes
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Oh and not to mention picking him up from the doctor because he couldn't drive afterwards.

Quoting poietes: I don't understand how you don't know. I mean when my Dh got it done I had to sign a release, I read the aftercare paperwork to make sure we did everything that needed to be done and I saw the stitches in his sack. I find it all kinda odd.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:25 PM
Yes! DH was on the couch for a day moaning like he got kicked in the balls. "Oh my root chakra!" LOL we were in an "eastern phase" then

Quoting poietes: Oh and not to mention picking him up from the doctor because he couldn't drive afterwards.

Quoting poietes: I don't understand how you don't know. I mean when my Dh got it done I had to sign a release, I read the aftercare paperwork to make sure we did everything that needed to be done and I saw the stitches in his sack. I find it all kinda odd.
poietes
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:27 PM
See mine did it on his lunch break and went back to work that afternoon. He didn't complain at all and didn't even act sore. But I'm sure he didn't put the stitches in his crotch for fun so I'm not worried he was lying. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous: Yes! DH was on the couch for a day moaning like he got kicked in the balls. "Oh my root chakra!" LOL we were in an "eastern phase" then

Quoting poietes: Oh and not to mention picking him up from the doctor because he couldn't drive afterwards.

nemo258
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:30 PM
Oh snap. Good luck Mama.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:32 PM

I'd be so pissed. 

MicheleJM
by Phoenix on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:33 PM

Better if he had been honest.  My ex didn't want a vastecomy so I told him fine I'll get fixed as I'm done having kids anyway.  And you're never too old until menopause sets in lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, he said he was too scared and just figured we were getting too old anyway.

Quoting BEXi:

Couldve it been botched?? Does he have any medical paperwork or anything to prove he had it done?

ilovemykids323
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't have to sign anything... so this is probably different in every state.

megan_0416
by Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Nothing to do about it now, get a tubal after those sweet babies are born
SneezyAl
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:37 PM
How did he fake having a vasectomy?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:41 PM
Get an abortion.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN