Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did you have a c-section? Why?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies

I did.  He was breech.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tossed
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:01 AM

The first was an emergency c after 21 hours of labor. Heart rate was dropping and labor was not progressing. He had his umbilical cord around his neck and the cord was wrapped around his body in such a way that he could not get into the birth canal. The second was a planned c...

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:02 AM
Yes. My son and I were both dying.
mayalove
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:03 AM
My first was breech. My second I had a choice and I choose a c section for him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:03 AM
Yes, he was frank breech and not turning. We did a scheduled C-section. I never went into labor.
Teeshann
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:05 AM
3rd baby was c section. I had preeclampsia and my liver was failing.
DragonInfinity
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Yes. Both kids.

Breech the 1st.

tubes tied 2nd.

xomrs.chase
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:05 AM
Scheduled. Medically necessary.
FullTimeMom1012
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:05 AM
Emergency c- section.. I was in labor for 10 hours and the doctor broke my water before checking on dd's position. Had another c-section with dd2 due to having had one already and ill be having another one on the 24th of next month with our first boy. 💙
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Yes, two of them. 

1- Our dd died in utero at 36 weeks. After 3 days of induction, my body began to shut down and they had to perform and emergency c-section to save my life. During surgery, they found out that due to Kahlan's body beginning to deteriorate inside mine that it had caused a uterine infection that was killing me. 

2- A repeat c-section. I was very high risk due to having had a late term stillbirth, as well as hypertension, GD, was in and out of the hospital for months, on complete bed rest from 6 weeks to delivery at 34 weeks, and pre-e. *good times* 

Needless to say, I had my tubes tied when Karli was born as it would have been irresponsible for me to get pregnant again. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

PeachQuean
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Yes with my 3rd dd. 

She was transverse and her head was tilted so far back that the Dr's could not even attept to turn her. I was going in every two to three days for the last month of pregnancy for bedside ultrasounds to check her status. I was due feb 15th and on feb 4th when I went in her head and neck were even worse so they decide right then and their that an emergany c-section was th eonly option to ensure my dd was not born with a broken neck if I labored on my own. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN