Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The Big "O"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
First sorry for not writing Orgasm bite I didn't know if there were rules against it in a title.

Anyway, have you ever had such an amazing and powerful orgasm that your whole body is sore and spent the following day?

I feel like I went through boot camp yesterday and I'm already in shape. I'm thinking it's from all the tensing and dealing of my body and such but I have never felt like this. I'm not sure what was different about last night but it was so powerful (and amazing) that it took me about 20 minutes to call my breathing down and stop saying "oh my god" (something I never say)

Anyone else have this experience? And I'm not trying to brag or anything I really want to know as today I feel like a wet noodle that's sore and can't drag myself out of bed!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Semajmom719
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Do you think this is ur real first time having a orgasm? Sometimes we think we're having one and its not always the case but when we know its so powerful
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:31 AM
No I have had plenty of orgasms before.. But I do have stronger ones during oral sex. Because we have a toddler and maintain an active sex life we haven't had oral sex sessions like we used to, except last night.. Maybe it's been so long that it was so strong that I'm not remembering but I do know that I have never been this sore and such the following day!

Quoting Semajmom719: Do you think this is ur real first time having a orgasm? Sometimes we think we're having one and its not always the case but when we know its so powerful
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Bump
Cocomicah
by time lord on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Lol not good enough to be sore the next day.. Squirted once. That was probably the best orgasm I ever had lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:53 AM
I have squirted before and yes intense!! I'm almost worried about the stage I'm in today

Quoting Cocomicah: Lol not good enough to be sore the next day.. Squirted once. That was probably the best orgasm I ever had lol
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Yes
ER-momma
by LintLicker on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:56 AM
When I first got my VH piercing I had an amazing orgasm, but then again I was so sensitive that everything kept giving me one lol
tinybluemoon
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Yes. A few times.

Still don't like sex though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Ha!! I have heard that.. Sometimes it's just to much !

Quoting ER-momma: When I first got my VH piercing I had an amazing orgasm, but then again I was so sensitive that everything kept giving me one lol
Semajmom719
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 11:00 AM
I.understand but thatsna good thing...hope u have more nights like this lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN