Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession: I am back!

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 6:02 PM
  • 80 Replies
3 moms liked this

Hey everyone!  I have been off of CM for a while, almost a year.  But finally boredom has brought me back.

I left CM for many reason.  The main reason was because I needed to focus on other things including my family, school and such.  I used CM as an escape and sometimes I did that too often.  

Now I am happy to say that I am in my junior year of college studying towards medical school or a PhD in Pyschology (I haven't yet decided on which one).  

I am married to a cancer surivivor!  We are looking at year 2 of remission this November which is when we will also celebrate 5 years of marriage.  I wish that I could call it blissful but it hasn't been.  We are not perfect but we see that we are worth working for and we work every day to keep us going.  He is about to start on a really awesome endeavor.  He has a wonderful green thumb and has an idea for a self sustaining farm.  He has an interview next week with a woman who is a business manager and entrepreneur.  She thinks it would be great for him to start off by selling fresh herbs and veggies to some local restraunts and grow from there.  We are both very excited at this new prospect. 

I have a beautiful three year old little girl.  She is as much a delight as she is a hellion.  I am in the potty training phase of mommy-hood which has been going alright at the best.  

Well, before I make this a novel I will end there.  If you have any questions feel free to ask!

by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BluesPagan2.0
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 6:07 PM

Bump!

rfhsure
by beast mode on Jul. 17, 2014 at 6:08 PM
Welcome back
nmkj
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this
They all come back
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 17, 2014 at 6:09 PM

I remember you and not in a good way

imakehimscream
by He screams on Jul. 17, 2014 at 6:10 PM
Welcome back
nelliesmommy
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 6:10 PM
Welcome back!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 17, 2014 at 6:10 PM
Were you booted? I remember a BluesPagan in another group and you were really rude.
BluesPagan2.0
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I kind of figured some anon would come and say this.  Could lead to the interesting debate of "do people ever actually change?"

Quoting Anonymous:

I remember you and not in a good way

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 17, 2014 at 6:11 PM

If you were a total bitch, which I think your name rings a bell, just leave again.

BluesPagan2.0
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 6:11 PM

No I deleted my acct.  And which group?  I don't remeber getting rude with anyone unless they deserved it lol.

Quoting Anonymous: Were you booted? I remember a BluesPagan in another group and you were really rude.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN