Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"I've been in county 10 times, I will kill you!"

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:24 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this
I ran out of creamer this morning so I stopped at a gas station to grab a coffee on my way to work. There was this crazy drunk lady at the counter trying to buy a fifth of vodka. She made numerous remarks to other customers, calling them names and making racial slurs. *Sigh* this was at about 5:45am.

At this point I've been waiting for about ten minutes to pay for my coffee that I already poured and prepared. I am about to be late for work so I ask the clerk if I can just leave my money ($2.00) and he can keep the change. This lady turns around and calls me a bitch and tells me she's been to "county" ten times and will "kill me". At this point I'm completely fed up and decide to leave without my coffee and head to work. She follows me out of the store, continuing to verbally harass me than attempts to get in a vehicle. Thankfully the police arrive at this point and they need a statement from me.

FINALLY at about 615 I get back on the road for work and end up being a half hour late. Smdh. I'm mega irritated at this point so I call the ladies work and talk to a manager about how his employees represent his company while in uniform. (She had an IHOP uniform on) I'm not normally a vindictive person but I hope her drunk ass gets fired.

On the plus side I got a free coffee for my troubles.
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BEXi
by BEXi on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:25 PM

Good for you. Fuck her.

nelliesmommy
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Wow. Glad it didn't escalate and everything worked out.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Damnnnnnnnnn

After she threatened me I would have thrown that coffee in her face

katyusha42
by Metal Kitty on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:28 PM
I was so tired from working ten hour days all week and not having coffee this morning I was like is this really happening? I feel bad for the poor clerk.

Quoting BEXi:

Good for you. Fuck her.

katyusha42
by Metal Kitty on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha oh man I was so fed up at that point. I was like seriously lady I'm just trying to get some damn coffee. I would have tried to stop her had she successfully got in her vehicle. I don't know how she managed to drive her drunk ass to the store she couldn't even get the door open.

Quoting Sassy762:

Damnnnnnnnnn

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Hopefully she loses her job and has a nice 11th stay in county, lol

Quoting katyusha42: Haha oh man I was so fed up at that point. I was like seriously lady I'm just trying to get some damn coffee. I would have tried to stop her had she successfully got in her vehicle. I don't know how she managed to drive her drunk ass to the store she couldn't even get the door open.
Quoting Sassy762:

Damnnnnnnnnn

tisha826
by Tisha on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Nobody messes with me, before I've had my coffee!!
katyusha42
by Metal Kitty on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:34 PM
She's lucky I'm pretty mild mannered. I could have totally saw myself lay her drunk ass out. I decided to take the high road and walk away. The police said I may have to testify if she takes it to trial but drunks like her will usually take a plea bargain. The clerk said he witnessed her drive up so maybe they can at least get her off the roads.

Quoting nelliesmommy: Wow. Glad it didn't escalate and everything worked out.
katyusha42
by Metal Kitty on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha right! I worked 40 hours in the past four days and was just at my limit. Her boss was shocked and made the comment she had just gotten off shift. She was pretty wasted for just getting off work I wouldn't be surprised if she was drinking on the job.

Quoting tisha826: Nobody messes with me, before I've had my coffee!!
nelliesmommy
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Yeah. I certainly would have atleast grabbed her if not more for trying to get in my car. Glad you took the high road as hard as it can be. And most definitely. No one needs to die because her drunk ass wants to drive.

Quoting katyusha42: She's lucky I'm pretty mild mannered. I could have totally saw myself lay her drunk ass out. I decided to take the high road and walk away. The police said I may have to testify if she takes it to trial but drunks like her will usually take a plea bargain. The clerk said he witnessed her drive up so maybe they can at least get her off the roads.

Quoting nelliesmommy: Wow. Glad it didn't escalate and everything worked out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)