Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wellbutrin

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

Who takes it? Does it help?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Bump. Noone?

mrswillie
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Dh and I took.it to stop smoking. It worked!
casah4
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM
I took it and it did nothing for me. DH took it and it made him act totally crazy. It's different for everyone.
OrangeBalloon
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:02 PM

I took it for depression. It made me foggy headed and forgetful. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:02 PM

I took it for a while one time and it helped.  But for some reason it would cause me to get short of breath and I had to quit taking it.

myempyreofdirt
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM
I took it for a couple of months and it made me super anxious. Turns out my doctor was an idiot and they aren't supposed to prescribe it for people with anxiety disorders.
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM
I take it and it works very well. It does make me shake a lot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:04 PM
I was on it for 3 months and it did absolutely nothing except make my migraines come back. Prozac hasn't worked for me either. I lost my sex drive with that and there wasn't much improvement with my depression. I just started taking nortriptyline right now and I'm hoping for the best.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:28 PM

I took Nortriptyline for years and it really helped. It can cause weight gain, though. It did for me but after years on it the weight gain stopped and I got back to normal.

Quoting Anonymous: I was on it for 3 months and it did absolutely nothing except make my migraines come back. Prozac hasn't worked for me either. I lost my sex drive with that and there wasn't much improvement with my depression. I just started taking nortriptyline right now and I'm hoping for the best.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:30 PM
DH took it to both help with his anxiety and help him stop smoking. He didn't like it and it didn't help him with either - just made him feel weird.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)