Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm Going to Kill My Daughter...What Would You Do?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

DH and I have five kids, 18, 15, 11, 8 and 4. Our oldest DD(18) has been at college ten hours away since August,we've only seen her over Thanksgiving, Christmas and spring break because she's so far away. She came home today for the first time since spring break because she's been taking summer classes. She told us she was bringing a friend home with her and we were cool with that,we were just so excited to see her and get to spend some time with her before she leaves for school again in September.

So she comes home with a boy and announces to us that not only is she married, but she is also pregnant. Five months pregnant. We didn't even know she had a boyfriend, let alone a serious boyfriend and to spring it on us like this? And how on earth could you not tell your parents you were pregnant for FIVE MONTHS?! I'm so angry, not to mention disappointed. She is 18 years old and has only been in college for one year. Her husband is 20,he's also a college student, he'll be a junior this year. Neither one of them have jobs.How in the world are they going to support this child?

I'm so angry,I could strangle her.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:37 PM
Replies (281-281):
kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:55 AM
I didn't tell my mom until i was 18 weeks pregnant. Because my parents are judgemental bitches who said they would reject my baby the first time i was pregnant. I bet your daughter had a good reason for not telling you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN